[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bos @ Chi

Bier Meister

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as a White sox fan im looking forward to this, we get to face D. wells, in chicago. he was on the w. sox for one year, and we hate him here becasue of the things that happened that year. so i expect the fans/players to have a little extra.

Mark B. has nice outings at home, alot better then his season avg.

yeaterday was the first win for the white sox at home since 1959, and if they win today it the first back to back wins in the playoffs since 1917...

just some nuggets.......

Well as a White sox fan im looking forward to this, we get to face D. wells, in chicago. he was on the w. sox for one year, and we hate him here becasue of the things that happened that year. so i expect the fans/players to have a little extra.

Mark B. has nice outings at home, alot better then his season avg.

yeaterday was the first win for the white sox at home since 1959, and if they win today it the first back to back wins in the playoffs since 1917...

just some nuggets.......

1045742[/snapback]

Wasn't it their first playoff win PERIOD since '59?

Wells will come to play, lemme tell you that much.

Buerhle IS solid, especially at home. I just can't see the Sux bats being that hot 2 days in a row.

8-3 BoSox.

Should be a tight game tonight. The edge is once again given to the home team here, as the crowd will ensure they are at their best.

Buerhle finished strong and will do what is needed to get the game to the late innings with a lead.

I still see the series going 5, so this is a must win.

Wasn't it their first playoff win PERIOD since '59?

Wells will come to play, lemme tell you that much.

Buerhle IS solid, especially at home.  I just can't see the Sux bats being that hot 2 days in a row.

8-3 BoSox.

1045780[/snapback]

This is now the first time since 1917 that the White Sox won back-to-back playoff games (if some one could double check this thanks, I heard it once on the radio today). Your first stat about 59 has nothing to do with what happened the past 2 days.

I think you should use stats that are relevant to the current teams of 2005 not 1959. If you want we can check the rosters of both teams, and you will notice that they both have different players on the respective rosters :D .........

Are you a cub or red sox fans?

:D:D White Sox Army :D:D:D

Wow, Graffanino whiffs on the ball and the ballgame is completely different. Certainly deflated the Red Sox. I do think the Red Sox still have a chance with Wakefield and Shilling coming up. The White Sox are on a roll now...they may be tough to beat.

This is now the first time since 1917 that the White Sox won back-to-back playoff games (if some one could double check this thanks, I heard it once on the radio today). Your first stat about 59 has nothing to do with what happened the past 2 days.

I think you should use stats that are relevant to the current teams of 2005 not 1959. If you want we can check the rosters of both teams, and you will notice that they both have different players on the respective rosters :D .........

Are you a cub or red sox fans?

:D  :D White Sox Army :D  :D  :D

1046387[/snapback]

you totally misinterpreted what i said...

i am a cubs fan

you totally misinterpreted what i said...

i am a cubs fan

1048448[/snapback]

Don’t be a hater, enjoy Chicago being in the playoffs, im a sox fan and I don’t root for the cubs, but I don’t root against them either, and if the cubs make it to the playoffs I will pull for them. I always find it funny with all the arguing between cub and sox fans, its like arguing who is the tallest midget.