[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scrambling Wildly to sub for DJAX ... Dang!

Just heard on Holmgren's press conference that both Darrell and Engram are OUT this Sunday against the Rams. The starters will be Jurevicius & Warrick with DJ Hackett in the slot. Jurevicius is probably the only safe play of the group, however, I predict Hackett to be the guy to make a few big plays and get a TD and possibly near 100 yards.

Having seen this posted by THE Seattle Homer, I'm left to find a replacement for DJax in my lineup ... I have trade offers out there, but can't count on anything coming through.

I have Lelie of Den vs Was on my bench -- who has done NOTHING ... or I could go pick up:

McDonald of StL vs Seattle

Moulds of Buff vs Miami

FJackson of Cle vs Chi

BJones of Tenn @ Hou

DCarswell of Den vs Was

RCaldwell of SD vs Pitt

MaJones of Jac vs Cin

CWilson of Pitt @ SD

Not much there ... but maybe a gem ... who's my guy?

I am also being forced to consider putting lelie back in my starting lineup. I'm in a similar situation because of byes. I thought about McDonald but i already have Curtis. Not sure anyone else on your waiver wire is worth it. If Holcomb starts for Buffalo maybe Moulds.

I just grabbed Jerv. McDonald was available, but I already am playing Curtis. Hope he fills in well. My only consistant reciever is out again (same thing happened last year with Moss). :D

1046368[/snapback]

I think that was a great move, personally. Jerv becomes the No. 1 WR, and although Seattle will probably give Alexander plenty of carries, I don't think they have a good enough defense to play a ball control game with the Rams.

For those looking for a TE to spot start, this is probably a good week to get Jeramey Stevens in your lineup as well.

Lelie is your guy.  THIS is his week.

1046381[/snapback]

Here's Hoping!! :D

That's where I'm at right now ... a deal might go through, but deadline for effectiveness for the weekend is fast approaching -- and I'm still mulling a pickup of a waiver wire wonder wannabee ... :D

He is out according to yesturday's news conference (thanks for still not getting it CBS Sportsline  :D ).

1046729[/snapback]

Even the huddle hasn't updated - I can understand missing a player like doug jolley or something, but DJac is in the top 5 WR this season.

Oh well - that is why this message board is popular.

Even the huddle hasn't updated - I can understand missing a player like doug jolley or something, but DJac is in the top 5 WR this season.

Oh well - that is why this message board is popular.

1046742[/snapback]

He's actually more like 7th, but who's counting, :D

7th in yardage and 13th in TD's.

But I always say its not about the receiver, its about the QB delivering the ball to the receiver.

Look at Moss for example. The person that made him great was C. Pep. As Bad as Collins is, Moss will never have the numbers he use to.

So, I believe Hass can and will make legit receivers out of Jurv and Stevens.

Even though Jurv is listed as a 3 or 4 receiver, he wouldn't be in the NFL if he wasn't capable.

Just imagine what Jackson's numbers could be if Alexander didn't get the ball 100 times a game.