[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Djack not playing, now WDIS

aaronvh

Since Djack is not going to play, according to Mike Holmgren.

So here is my list of WR's.

Walker - OUT

Djack - OUT

R. Moss - BYE

so I have to start 3 of these 4...

Steve Smith - DUH

Brandon Lloyd vs Indy (in SF, how will Alex Smith do?)

Chris Chambers vs Buf (in Buf)

Peter Warrick vs StL (in StL)

So I am thinking Smith, Lloyd and Warrick.

The Seattle game should be a shootout and with no Djack, or Engram(maybe) that leaves JJ and Warrick for all the catches. Warrick is a very talented WR and has great hands.

So I think my delima is Chambers or Lloyd...

Buffalo is ranked #1 against the pass.

Rams are 27th against the pass.

Indy is 21st againts the pass.

Any reason to bench Warrick or Lloyd for Chambers.

Free agents are...

G. Lewis (philly) - S. McDonald (rams) - A. Chapman (GB) - J. McCareins (NYJ) -

R. Williams (Jac) - M. Jones (Jac) - D. Looker (rams) - J. Reed (Buf)

L. Evans (Buf) - K. Johnson (Det) - J. Gaffney (Hou) - C. Rogers (Det)

K. Colbert (Car)

I would pick up Colbert and play him instead of Lloyd.

I have to wait and see with Alex Smith.

He looked horrendous last week in his little time in the game.

Oh yea, I know that would mean you have 2 Panther Wrs, but the Cards secondary is reeling and rookie CB Antrel Rolle is lost for the season.

This could be a good week for Delhomme.

Edited by Geaux Saints!

I would pick up Colbert and play him instead of Lloyd.

I have to wait and see with Alex Smith.

He looked horrendous last week in his little time in the game.

Oh yea, I know that would mean you have 2 Panther Wrs, but the Cards secondary is reeling and rookie CB Antrel Rolle is lost for the season.

This could be a good week for Delhomme.

1049716[/snapback]

I agree, it'll be a field day for the Panthers

Since Djack is not going to play, according to Mike Holmgren.

So here is my list of WR's.

Walker - OUT

Djack - OUT

R. Moss - BYE

so I have to start 3 of these 4...

Steve Smith - DUH

Brandon Lloyd vs Indy (in SF, how will Alex Smith do?)

Chris Chambers vs Buf (in Buf)

Peter Warrick vs StL (in StL)

The Seattle game should be a shootout and with no Djack, or Engram(maybe) that leaves JJ and Warrick for all the catches.  Warrick is a very talented WR and has great hands.

So I think my delima is Chambers or Lloyd...

Buffalo is ranked #1 against the pass.

Rams are 27th against the pass.

Indy is 21st againts the pass.

Any reason to bench Warrick or Lloyd for Chambers.

Free agents are...

G. Lewis (philly) - S. McDonald (rams) - A. Chapman (GB) - J. McCareins (NYJ) -

R. Williams (Jac) - M. Jones (Jac) - D. Looker (rams) - J. Reed (Buf)

L. Evans (Buf) - K. Johnson (Det) - J. Gaffney (Hou) - C. Rogers (Det)

K. Colbert (Car)

1049704[/snapback]

I think i'd play Smith,Chambers and McDonald.I'd be reluctant to have 2 wr's from Carolina starting for me....JMO of course.

I would start Chambers, Smith and I guess Warrick

There are several decent FA options on your list. The most appealing, to me, is Reggie Williams. I'm not sold on the Bengals D and expect them to lose this week against the Jags. Greg Lewis is another option as Dallas is not stopping the pass very well at all.

From you starters, Warrick but I just can't see him doing well even with the matchup.

My post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=115956

Thank you for your continued work on this message board as I see you helping out almost every day.

Obviously, start Smith

I would play Chambers, even though he is up against a tough DST. He is the unquestioned #1 guy there.

I would start Llyod vs Colts. Indy will be up big. Smith may throw a bunch of picks, but he will also be chucking the ball about 35-45 times to somebody.

I would go Lloyd, Chambers, and Smith. If it were me I couldn't start Warrick until I see something. Could he do well? Sure, but it is very risky. You are starting a guy who has done ZERO. As for Lloyd to me they'll be behind big and Smith will throw minimum 10 passes to Lloyd. Chambers is a risk, but Buff's D isn't that great IMO and he could get a long pass or 2.

I would start Llyod vs Colts. Indy will be up big. Smith may throw a bunch of picks, but he will also be chucking the ball about 35-45 times to somebody.

1049831[/snapback]

I agree. 49ers should be down big, they can't run the ball, and Battle is out. I'd give Lloyd a go, even with Smith as his QB.

Edit:

This sounds pretty good to me, only I agree with those that said I would rather start McDonald then Warrick if he's still available.

Edited by Skrappy1

I would start Chambers over Warrick any day, no matter what defense they were going against.

Chambers is a stud, and is one of Frerotte's fav targets.

1049729[/snapback]

Everybody needs to remember that Warrick was a Bengal, and pretty much everybody that has ever been a Bengal seemed like they sucked until last year.

Warrick has great hands. His career average is 10.8 yards per catch, he has a 65% career recetpion ratio, that is better then the mass majority of WR in the NFL. Plus Seattle is his hometown, and this is his big debut.

The Rams have allowed the 4th most passing TD's with 8, the are allowing an average of 255 passing yards per game and they will be focused on Alexander. Not only that but it's the Rams in St. Louis so there should be a hell of a lot of scoring going on.

I guess I will go with S. Smith, Chambers and Warrick.

I just can't put all my faith in Delhome by starting Smith and Colbert.

Thanks.

Everybody needs to remember that Warrick was a Bengal, and pretty much everybody that has ever been a Bengal seemed like they sucked until last year.

Warrick has great hands.

1049846[/snapback]

I actually like Warrick, I've owned him before in PPR leagues and he's been a nice 3rd WR even though he doesn't put up big yardage numbers. But he isn't completely healthy right now - and hasn't been in over a year - and that would make me consider sticking him on the bench until I see him do something for Seattle.

Chambers is a no-brainer and I'd want no part of Alex Smith's first start vs. Indy. So, by default Warrick is your man.

If you want to bench Warrick for a WW pickup, I'd try McDonald. You only need a WR for one week and he has the best chance to put up some nice #s this week than those other bags of dirt.

Warrick has great hands. His career average is 10.8 yards per catch, he has a 65% career recetpion ratio, that is better then the mass majority of WR in the NFL.  Plus Seattle is his hometown, and this is his big debut.

The Rams have allowed the 4th most passing TD's with 8, the are allowing an average of 255 passing yards per game and they will be focused on Alexander. Not only that but it's the Rams in St. Louis so there should be a hell of a lot of scoring going on.

I guess I will go with S. Smith, Chambers and Warrick.

I just can't put all my faith in Delhome by starting Smith and Colbert.

Thanks.

1049846[/snapback]

:D