[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#26 for the Broncos

:D Shanahan did it to me again!

What the fu*@!!! :D

Tatum Bell was one of my 4 keepers!

:D I knew one day he would blow up.

But at LEAST GIVING ME A SIGN :doah:

WHO IS THE FRICKEN STARTER IN DENVER NOW? :D

Tatum Bell's abilities are SICK :D:D

Does Tatum warrent a start now? :D

:D His explosive game was not against the Niners. It was against the Redskins!!!

Does anyone in Denver know what the FRIG is going on? Any other Bell owners freakin out now. Especially with the freaky injury bug going around now, Bell's value should definitely go up.

I have Anderson, was checking out the Game Tracker when Bell ran for his second long one. Grabbed Bell immediately off the WW. Why do I always end up in Shanahanigan hell every year :D I try to avoid it, but just can't resist when these RBs keep falling to me on the cheap. (Anderson was my last pick of the draft, Bell sitting on Waivers,...)

Anderson's ratio to Bell has fallen the past 3 weeks...20:5, 23:15, 11:12. I think it's been a movement toward the 50/50 split that we saw this week. One big runner is going to come out every week, and who that is will be entirely contingent on who breaks a long one or two. Last couple weeks it was Anderson. This week it was Bell. As an Anderson owner, especially as one who needed him to fill a bye this weekend, it hurts to see Bell making more of his carries, especially since it's been a trend. Anderson: 3 ypc, Bell: 10 ypc. Those are ugly numbers.

Any conjectures as to Anderson's trade value after this week? I don't need a bye week fill until LT's week 10, and I'm going let Barlow do the duty that I drafted him for, put up 10 pts in place of my starters.

Any conjectures as to Anderson's trade value after this week? 

1057267[/snapback]

I couldn't get anything useful for him before this week, out of fear Bell would do something like this. Now??? Not a good time to trade him. :D

I have both and I want Bell to be # 1. Simply put Anderson can plug along but Bell could be huge. Now my decision is go with Bell as my # 2 RB this week or go run and shoot with Edge, CJ, Moss, J. Smith, and Jurevicius. Considering Denver is playing NE unless I hear for sure it is Bell, and we won't, I think I'll go run and shoot.

I have both and I want Bell to be # 1. Simply put Anderson can plug along but Bell could be huge. Now my decision is go with Bell as my # 2 RB this week or go run and shoot with Edge, CJ, Moss, J. Smith, and Jurevicius. Considering Denver is playing NE unless I hear for sure it is Bell, and we won't, I think I'll go run and shoot.

1057396[/snapback]

:D

"But as long as Mike's getting the job done and he's fresh, he's going to stay on the field."

Above said by Kubiak.

Shanahan will probably platoon the two of them.  Bell will get most of the yards and long TD's while Anderson will probably get the tough yards and short TDs. Not a situation I would want to deal with all year......it will be a nightmare.

1057963[/snapback]

While I agree I hold out hope in 2 ways:

1. Denver has never been a RBBC team

2. Portis didn't start until week 5 or 6 a few years back

Oh and Anderson is like 0-5 or 6 in short yardage so I don't know if he's the goal line answer. (not saying Bell is either BTW)

Edited by giantsfan

Portis, as a rookie, started in week 5-maybe 6.

Point is, he emerged as the "man" after that. Looks like a similar situation here with Bell's breakout performance against a good defense in the Redskins. I feel that Bell will get in there and blow it up. God I hope that happens. It seems like history will repeat itself in Denver. (Bell owners) lets all take a deep breath-because this could be our moment to shine. Especially with the RB bug hitting hard(Davenport and now McCallister).......The bug will spread again next week...lets hope its not our golden boy :D