[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Peyton Experiment?

ateam1970

I dunno. I am a Peyton owner and I have just about had it. I could have any joker off the waiver wire and my team would dominate, but he has become a liability.

I swear, if he can't get it done Monday night against the Rams ... it's pine time and I'm starting McClown from now on. I'm sure he gives a rat's patootie.

i don't know why you would seriously weaken your team to pick up a QB that is not performing as well as the 2 you have. this is a different season folks, and indy has a D. peyton will only be doing what he needs to do to win - he does not have to put up 45 points a game anymore.

tony

Don't deplete your bench for this guy...last yr is history and probably will never happen again. Anyways...

Drew Bledsoe and Brady are very capable starters.

I think the Colts have realized that throwing the ball 50 time a game won't get you to the next level. Now if only Mike Martz had a brain!?! :D

Edited by Geaux Saints!

Stand pat.Brady is the sh** this year and very well may have better numbers than Manning by the end of the season.Bledsoe is a more than capable back-up for you.Fantasy titles are won with consistency,and looking at your team that is what I see.