[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice - Week 6

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugh..

Terry Glenn Vs Giants

Or

Joey Galloway Vs Dolphins

Scoring System:

6 pt per TD

1 pt every 10 receiving yds

1063090[/snapback]

I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of Terry Glenn questions, and when I told everyone to bench him 2 weeks ago after a HUGH game, I was right on the money. Well, I'm doing it again. Glenn is SO inconsistent, it's almost a guarantee that he does nothing this week. Galloway has clearly become Griese's favorite target, and should easily outproduce Glenn this week imo.

sorry for another post but also fora  different league..same scoring

T.Holt Vs Colts On MNF

Or

Chad Johnson Vs Titans

can't start both

1063091[/snapback]

Wow. That's tough. I'd hate to have to sit one of those guys. I think they both do well, but you have to play the matchup when you're dealing with 2 studs, and that clearly favors CJ.

Thx in advance. 6 pts per TD, 1 pt per 25 passing.

1 pt per 10 rushing/receiving.

Hass vs. Houston (love the matchup on paper)

Bledsoe vs. NYG

Eli Manning vs. Dallas

Leaning towads Hass in this one.

Other league same scoring:

T. Green vs. Wash

Plummer vs. NE

or should I look to pick up Brunell @ KC or maybe Schaub @ ATL ? I hate Trent and Plummer so far this year.

Thanks again.

With TO and Fitzgerald on a bye week I am left with a choice between Lelie and Lee Evans to go with Galloway. My question is should I drop either Lelie or Evans to pick someone off the WW. Here is who is available

Keyshawn Johnson

Kevin Curtis

Antonio Bryant

I was leaning toward picking up Curtis and dropping Lee Evans, but did not know how long Bruce would be out for. My other option is to stay put and hope the rest of my team picks up my #2 WR slack.

Thinking about trading Cmart for S.Moss?

Qb-Bledsoe,Lefty

Rb-Alexander,Jackson,Cmart,Barlow,Henry,Cooley

Wr-Smith,Fitz,TJ Housh,Givens,T.Taylor

Te-McMichael,Cooley

K-Wilkins

De-Bengals

Standard scoring...except..1pt per rec...

Givens and Smith on bye next week...The guy I'm trying to trade with has..Anderson,TJ Duckett,T.Taylor......So he's kinda desperate....The 1pt per reception adds up, alot of weeks Wr are outscoring backs? I have good depth and not sure if i should pull the trigger?

Hugh,

Start Brady @ Denver, or Bledsoe vs the Giants?

Thanks!

1063092[/snapback]

I go with Brady. Just don't trust Bledsoe and the Boys as a consistent fantasy offense. Especially if JJ doesn't play, the Giants will try and force the Boys to run.

hey hugh --

i'll keep it short. an owner in my league already has agreed to trade me rod smith. she also has deion branch. i feel they're pretty similar, but wanted to see if you think one's better than the other, in case i want to counteroffer. in our 14-team league, branch has slightly outscored smith. 1 pt per reception, 1 pt per 10 yds, 6 pt td. thanks

Greetings Hugh!

What do you think, Kevin Jones or S. Jackson this week? Not liking either one myself... :D

Thanks as always!

1063095[/snapback]

Kevin Jones would be the only Lion I'd ever consider starting, but only if he has a great matchup and my only other option was Fred Lane. Neither applies to you, start SJax. I have a pretty strong suspicion that the Colts defense will start to look like they used to this week. The result will be a nice game from the Ram starters, and it will also force Manning to score some points.