[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS DEF?

Hated-By-Many

I'd say Seattle. That's who I'mm going with this week.

KC's coming off a bye, will be a home, and will be looking to rip someone a ....

well, they'll wanna score. Wash is a great D, so we'll see how it goes, but I've seen KC DOMINATE some pretty good Ds when they want to (especially at home) (something about 8 rushing TDs against at the time the best rush D in the league)

Miami's solid, but so is Tampa. And Tampa bay seems to often have a pretty good O (and sometimes have a pretty poor O, kinda based on the caddy if nothing else. he could be back this week)

Giants Vs. Dallas. Raise your hand if you think The Giants have a much better D than the Iggles? See what Dallas did to the Iggles last week.

Seattle is a home against a struggling Houston Offense. can Houston turn it around? could happen. is it likely? will the reshuffled O line suddenly quit allowing sacks? I like seattle.