Sign in to follow this  
Hated-By-Many

WDIS DEF?

I'd say Seattle. That's who I'mm going with this week.

KC's coming off a bye, will be a home, and will be looking to rip someone a ....

well, they'll wanna score. Wash is a great D, so we'll see how it goes, but I've seen KC DOMINATE some pretty good Ds when they want to (especially at home) (something about 8 rushing TDs against at the time the best rush D in the league)

Miami's solid, but so is Tampa. And Tampa bay seems to often have a pretty good O (and sometimes have a pretty poor O, kinda based on the caddy if nothing else. he could be back this week)

Giants Vs. Dallas. Raise your hand if you think The Giants have a much better D than the Iggles? See what Dallas did to the Iggles last week.

Seattle is a home against a struggling Houston Offense. can Houston turn it around? could happen. is it likely? will the reshuffled O line suddenly quit allowing sacks? I like seattle.

I gotta' jump on the Seattle bandwagon too, against the junk Texans. Just out of curiosity, how many teams in your league, and how many roster spots on your teams, that you can afford to carry 4 defenses? :D

Houston is averaging 7 sacks per game and they are playing in Seattle.