Sign in to follow this  
geaux4LSU

Bulger or Brunell?

Given Brunell's recent performances and the fact he is facing KC's less-than-vaunted pass D, I would go with him.

I like Bulger, but with an interim HC, who knows if they will start throwing it less or even a lot less?

I am a die-hard Skins Fan...

Play Bulger. You never know which Brunell and Skins team will show up.

I like Bulger, but with an interim HC, who knows if they will start throwing it less or even a lot less?

1064514[/snapback]

I have the same QBs... and the same dilema. I'm going with Bulger because I think the only way the Rams will be able to keep up with the Colts (on Monday Night Football) is to throw. Then again, I would also like to see other huddlers opinions.

Brunell has been good since getting the job back. Where's the love? I picked him off waivers to start over Lefty this week. Common he is playing KC. Last week he did a lot better then expected against a pretty good D. I may even start him next week against SF if he does well this week. And I would be benching McNabb to do that!

:D START BRUNELL!

I do not have the same delima (Bulger v. Ind or Lefty v. Pit) so mine is kinda cut and dry. - Bulger

There are some unknowns

The new HC is not going to change the O sceme in one week. But may play it more conservative.

I have been burned a few times with this strategy, but I always play my studs on monday night.

Expect good #'s not great out of Bulger this week. I would play him over Brunny.

Brunell...easy schedule the next 4 weeks...ride him until he shows otherwise. Bulger has one big question marks without Martz calling the plays. Check out my post

Edited by Kicker22

Play Bulger, I think he will be throwing alot here and the more he throws the better for us fantasy owners.

1064592[/snapback]

I would give the ball to Bulger. They won't be able to run too well and going to need to play catchup to the Colts.