[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projected stats way off.

Footballyoyo

Dude,

It is all educated guessing. These guys here have some of the best resources available, but if Tuna isn't giving anything, all they can do is make the call we pay them to make. Sometimes they hit, sometimes not. I started THompson too, and prolly lost because of it. I have gotten more GREAT advice by far than stinkers from DD and the gang.

So chill out, have a bud, and go kiss your girlfriend. Tomorrow's another day.

I agree. I based my start of Thomas on the fact that I thought Smith was an over the hill bum, for one. And for two, that Thompson and Thomas would share caries. I never foresaw Marion Barber getting the bulk of 4th quarter carries. The one thing sure of projected stats that I have found is that the more points that are projected, the less there will be.

I enjoy the huddle projected stats but they killed me today, especially with cowboys rb.

I knew I should have played A. smith for saints.Thanks alot

1075023[/snapback]

Wow, only eight replies before mine. The crowd is going easy on you tonight.

I think that's why they are "Projected" not APPROXIMATE scores. I use the huddle as a tool. It sucks going to a million sites to get info. Sometimes they confirm what I already know or believe. On a side note, I've finished TOP 3 in 16 team leagues the last 5 years with huddle info. It may be luck or maybe they actually put good info out. :D Who knows.

I enjoy the huddle projected stats but they killed me today, especially with cowboys rb.

I knew I should have played A. smith for saints.Thanks alot

1075023[/snapback]

:D

Umm they are projected stats. :D

The Huddle stats are great info but I only use them for reference. I don’t and wont base my starting decisions based solely on them considering that some of the stats are based on opinion. The end decision on who to start is yours.

So suck it up, you started the wrong player so deal with it and don’t blame anyone else. It’s your team. :D