[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyson Thompson

Man, did I make bad calls. First, left Pittman on the bench (tough Miami d, questionable with his shoulder....big game for him!). Then, grabbed Thompson (Parcells guy, will get share of his carries...yeah, 13 yards worth), instead of available Patrick Pass (who knew Dillon was benched????) Was offered Tatum Bell for Ronnie Brown...passed on that!

Now, AFTER the fact, since Ricky didnt do much, Brown had decent game, and Bell had huge game, do you do the trade (if still out there?) Did Bell do enough to cement starting job, or will ShananaGINS keep rotating??? (anderson had decent game too!)

Not sure why I did (I knew better) - but I draft Bell too. Never trust the Denver backfield - The minute you think you have it figured out Shanny will change things around. Even bench a player that is rolling.

Not sure Pass has a lot of value either. Dillion will have two weeks to rest and will probably return as the starter. You could gamble that Dillion will go down again??

Man, did I make bad calls. First, left Pittman on the bench (tough Miami d, questionable with his shoulder....big game for him!). Then, grabbed Thompson (Parcells guy, will get share of his carries...yeah, 13 yards worth), instead of available Patrick Pass (who knew Dillon was benched????) Was offered Tatum Bell for Ronnie Brown...passed on that!

Now, AFTER the fact, since Ricky didnt do much, Brown had decent game, and Bell had huge game, do you do the trade (if still out there?) Did Bell do enough to cement starting job, or will ShananaGINS keep rotating??? (anderson had decent game too!)

1075866[/snapback]

Worse, I actually had to trade for him after someone snaked him from me. I could have just picked up A-Train or started Larry Johnson. :D:D:D

I've got T. Bell on my roster and I've been beating the bushes looking for advice on what to do with that guy. Here's what I've pieced together:

Shanarat is going to go with RBBC. He also doesn't think Bell can carry the load for a full season. It seems the "starter" in DEN get 15 carries and the backup get 10-15, so do you really care if he's a "starter"? DEN's schedule is tough.

I'm guessing that Bell won't be able to keep up with what he's done the past two weeks only getting 10 touches a game. I'm taking this opportunity to move him & Big Ben for Marvin Harrison and Hasselbeck.

i was a genius and benched dillon.  :D

so that i could, uh, start thompson.  :D

who i dropped pittman for ...    :D

while, er, a.smith was on my bench.  :D

why do i even try to give advice?

tony

1077300[/snapback]

That's funny as hell!!! I feel your pain Tone...I played Parker and Dillona dn gettign killed!!! :D

what a nightmare ..same with Alvin Pearman who everyone and their sister said would start in place of Fred Taylor , yet Greg Jones started got bulk of carry and the fantasy pts

Terrible fantasy week for getting the facts about starting players vs injured players

:D

after all the advice i asked for about picking up thompson or just starting pittman, i spent my time flip flopping back and forth and finally leaving pittman in the lineup and not wasting a move on thompson. NICE!!!!!! :D

after all the advice i asked for about picking up thompson or just starting pittman, i spent my time flip flopping back and forth and finally leaving pittman in the lineup and not wasting a move on thompson.  NICE!!!!!! :D

1078010[/snapback]

GOOD move...! I had pittman, too, and contemplated leaving him in, knowing Caddy was out...But they threw the fear of god in me with his banged up shoulder..that alstott/graham would get carries..so, took what i thought was 'safe' route and grabbed thompson....who, now has NO value, even to the Jones owner!!!