quincyxg

Need Help Bad! Holt or Cutris

I am down 5 points in my league and can play Holt or Curtis.

1 pt for every 10 yds receiving

6 pts for every TD catch

5+ Recpts equal 1 point for every 1 Recpt

I have read that Holt is supposed to play, but his not playing or performing poorly could cost me a win potentially. Should I start him or Curtis?

Man that's a tough call, but I think I'd go with Holt. Hard to sit a stud, even if he's dinged up.

I am down 5 points in my league and can play Holt or Curtis.

1 pt for every 10 yds receiving

6 pts for every TD catch

5+ Recpts equal 1 point for every 1 Recpt

I have read that Holt is supposed to play, but his not playing or performing poorly could cost me a win potentially. Should I start him or Curtis?

1076581[/snapback]

Based on the fact that you only need 5 points. I would go safe with Curtis. If Holt pulls a Joe Horn you'll be in trouble.

Otherwise its hard to bench Holt but only needing 5 points may do it

no question holt is the man. when he got injured in the game last week he still scored, they will have to play a great game to win and they need holt.

if it helps ...

Oct 17 Wide receiver Torry Holt, suffering a bruised right knee, worked out during team periods Saturday and says he'll play Monday, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Views: Holt's averaging 114 yards and a touchdown per game this season. Chances are the Rams will be playing from behind most of the game. Even at less than 100 percent, Holt has a good opportunity to match those numbers.

i think you will win regardless of who you start.

tony

If you go with Curtis, Holt will play the whole game and get in the endzone. But if you go with Holt he will leave after the first series. You know the deal.

Like the Huddle said - he is not 100%, but practiced so I would go with him.

Based on the fact that you only need 5 points.  I would go safe with Curtis.  If Holt pulls a Joe Horn you'll be in trouble.

Otherwise its hard to bench Holt but only needing 5 points may do it

1076607[/snapback]

:D

I agree you will get at least 6 with curtis

I'd go with Curtis just to play it safe...I mean Holt could possibly have a monster game..but u just never know its a huge risk..I think you wil win FOR SURE if you start Curtis

I didn't no that was a hard decision - Holt all the way - that guy has been running wild all season - even if hes hurt you need to play him. Only way I wouldn't play him is if he wasn't going to start.

I didn't no that was a hard decision - Holt all the way - that guy has been running wild all season - even if hes hurt you need to play him. Only way I wouldn't play him is if he wasn't going to start.

1076903[/snapback]

Yes. wait until just before gametime and start Holt or Curtis if he's out. Curtis is guaranteed anything. He could get 5 yards.

"After sitting out practice Thursday and Friday, defensive end Leonard Little (back) and wide receiver Torry Holt (knee) worked out during team periods Saturday. Neither will be 100 percent, but both say they're playing Monday."

Edited by Randall

both like im doing

1077009[/snapback]

Will it be raining footballs when the Rams have the ball? :D

I don't see how you can't start Holt. He hurt his knee before making the TD grab last week. Yeah, he's dinged a little but I'm start him with confidence. I sure as hell am.

Tough choice, but I'd go with Holt, I suppose. I have a difficult choice as well, between Wayne and Holt. Don't know what to do, either.

I also think you gotta go with Holt. He will start and as previously said, the Rams need him. Curtis is, after all, a 3rd string receiver elevated to #2 due to Bruce's injury, while Holt is clearly #1. Go with your studs!

PS: thx for answering mine.