[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB should I pick up to cover Bulger's loss

Boilerduff

Hey everyone.

Scraping the barrel here. I guess my trade of my backup Hasselbeck for Ahman Green is biting me in the rear right now. :doah:

Who would you want for a couple of weeks til Bulger gets back.

Dilfer (currently my backup)

Plummer

Frerotte

McCown

Harrington

Orton

Holcomb

Martin

I am going to try to get Martin I think, but due to my 5-1 record, my guess is that he won't fall to me. So I need a backup plan. :D

The other option would be to trade with these players

A Green

D Stallworth

K Curtis

A Bryant

for somone's backup... I think that may not be the best way to go. Now with Randy out as well I might need this depth.

Will repsond, post a link.

Honestly I would wait and see with the Arizona situation....Denny really doesnt play favorites and usually puts the best guy on the field which would be McNown... if Warner is declared the starter then go with Holcombe...but you really have to look at matchups !!!!

Personally I like Plummer. They play a weak Giants secondary this week and maybe after that once you have a better idea of the QB situation in Arizona you could make a more education decision on whether it's going to be McNown or Warner on the field.