[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FREE fantasy advice..

Avernus

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avernus,

Thanks for this!  Here's my choices:

RB:  A.Smith (@ StL) or M.Moore (GB) - Pick 1

WR:  A.Bryant (Det), B.Jones (@ Arizona), N.Burleson (GB) - Pick 1

DEF: CLEV (Det) or GB (@ Min) - Pick 1

Thanks!!

1090240[/snapback]

RB: I like Moore because he'll be touching the ball in the air as well as on the ground...

WR: B Jones is my surprise play of the week at WR...run him...Burleson is still a ???

DEF: Browns...they have a very sound pass defense, I think KJ will run on them actually...but harrington should throw a couple picks...

I know you very well may rip into me for asking this but here goes, Do I actually bench Peyton Manning (I havent benched this guy in 2 1/2 seasons) for Mark Brunell? Peyton has it easy against the Texans but you figure they will just run, run, run all day. Brunell plays the worst secondary in the league and the Redskins need a big win to boost their losing ways as of late. Advice would be apreciated and an azz chewing is also somewhat expected.

Bulger for Ahman/Holcomb?

Points for completions/incompletetions, 4 pt TD, 25 yds a pt for passing.

I have Priest and Tiki as my two RB. My two QB were Plummer and Bulger, but now that hes out I have Martin starting. If I make this trade, I wouldnt have a two QB bye week coming up, and I could launch a trade of Taylor for Mr. Mohammed.