[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League Trade Offer......Manning/Owens for

drafter

Roster is listed in my signature.

Been offered Shaun Alexander and his 1st round pick in next years draft for Peyton Manning and Terrell Owens.

Brunell has been out-performing Manning, and I think I can live with out Owens...

I'd have the market cornered on RB's and could easily parlay a J.Jones/S.Jax trade into another SOLID WR.

Am I way off base even considering this trade???????????

Remeber, this is a dynasty league, and the only way we recruit new talent is thru the draft/trades/Free Agency........

Thanks guys!

I'm not as adamant as the other guy, but I would sit tight also.

The unknowns with Alexander and Edge's contract make this too iffy.

Alexander very well may not be there next year. If so, unless he goes to Pitts. or NE or somewhere like that (which he won't) then he won't be worth nearly as much next year.

Don't count on Brunell next year again as your savior. Matt H's value is tied to Alexander. Without SA, his value goes down. Big Ben has upside, but Payton is a rock, even though this year he is down in fantasy terms.

Also, I'm not sure Edge stays in Indy next year. If not, Payton will have to throw more and his stock shoots way up.

TO is TO. I don't like him, but he does produce, no matter where he is. Can you imagine if he gets to Atlanta next year?

I say stay put. I think there are too many variables with the players concerned and think that ultimately, you will do better next year with your current players.

Personally I would rather have Alexander than Manning and Owens, but the problem is the first round pick. So, I would stick with your current team. By the way, how in the world do you ever lose with Manning, LT2, JJ, Moss, Owens, Gates, Rackers and Washington?

TO is TO.  I don't like him, but he does produce, no matter where he is.  Can you imagine if he gets to Atlanta next year?

1094903[/snapback]

Yeah, QB Jesus will keep scrambling and throwing for 150 yards per game, making TO as ineffective as every other ATL receiver has been since Vick got there.