[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the best lineback to have in Baltimore?

Take Lemar Marshall and don't look back.  The 'Skins starting MLB is money.  I can't believe he's still available, or Thomas or Crowder for that matter.  How big is your league?

1101021[/snapback]

Marshall is on my bench. So he is available only to me. Crowder and Thomas are both out there still. No way Crowder is picked up in most leagues yet. I can see Thomas though.

:D If Tommy Polley is available in your league, get him NOW! Polley will be replacing Lewis at the MLB position. They play Pittsburg this week and Pitt gives up more fantasy points to opposing LBs than any team in the league. Polley is undersized (230 lbs) so, Pitt should be running at him all day.

:D If Tommy Polley is available in your league, get him NOW!  Polley will be replacing Lewis at the MLB position.  They play Pittsburg this week and Pitt gives up more fantasy points to opposing LBs than any team in the league.  Polley is undersized (230 lbs) so, Pitt should be running at him all day.

1107072[/snapback]

If low weight is an issue, would they not move A.Thomas to the middle? I thought that A.Thomas played for Ray Lewis in previous game Ray was out and performed well.

JMO