[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I handcuff my stud..................

PythonPatrol

Hye guys,

Since most of the bye weeks are over for my team, see below, should I drop maybe Wr B. Edwards or Rb G Jones and pick up Alexander's back up , M. Maurice?? :D

I know Alexander is plenty durable, but I also know after all the injuries this year, plus the guys would scoop up Morris in a heartbeat, should I be proactive or is Wr B. Edwards or Rb G Jones more valuable to have??

Again thanks in advance!!

Thanks guys I just did!! I appreciate the feedback and help all season thus far!! :D

1118358[/snapback]

Good move, especially since Morris has already proven that he can fill in admirably for Alexander if necessary.

Once I get through my bye weeks, I'll probably pick up Michael Turner. If LT were to miss significant playing time, I think I'd rather start Turner than Fred Taylor or Tatum Bell. Like Morris, Turner has proven that he can put up solid numbers when called upon.