fantasyfanatic

Bench McNabb this week

:D:D:D Ok guys and gals. My season is in a free fall much like the Buffalo Bills (ha). 3-5 and my hopes of returning to the playoffs are getting slimmer. I do believe I have to run the table to even have a chance. So I will be taking regular input from you my friends. Last week I actually made the right moves only to lose again by 1 point. Heart wrenching really. So I am listening. McNabb or Brunell and what do you think of the rest of my line-up.

QB ?

RB1 Westy

RB2 Dom

WR1 Galloway

WR2 J.Smith

WR3 Engram

Please help a Huddler in dispair :D

With no T.O. I dont like McNabb this week AT ALL. Go with Brunell.

Ditto what Gdawg said. McNabb will still have value, but I think Brunell will snap back from an awful week last week.

Brunnell. No TO = no McNabb

WR question - Why aren't you starting Joey? Car. can be passed on, even by Simms. J. Smith is not producing right now (I know I have him in 1 league) as I the offense is focusing on Freddie and the passes are going to the other WRs. He may have a good match up, but Joey is producing despite the match up and QB.

Brunnell.  No TO = no McNabb

WR question - Why aren't you starting Joey?  Car. can be passed on, even by Simms.  J. Smith is not producing right now (I know I have him in 1 league) as I the offense is focusing on Freddie and the passes are going to the other WRs.  He may have a good match up, but Joey is producing despite the match up and QB.

1119379[/snapback]

wr1 galloway ? as in joey galloway.

I am confused.....

Any t1 or t2 QB over Mcnabb this week has to be considered - Only my senario (Bulger - BYE) is one where Scabby has to stay in.

Just prayin' he doesn't start out like last week...

Asked the same question yesterday, so I'm glad to see the additional responses confirming my decision. I'm going with Brunell..

Good luck!