[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are the top 7 RB for the rest of the way

gd74

I'd assume the top 7 RBs from the first half would be safe bets.

Absent any context, this looks like a particularly stupid question.

1121310[/snapback]

Chill out man. Players come on, get over and under injuries, schedules change, and a few people on hear are actually smiling every now and then.

1 LT

2 Shaun

3 Edge

4 Fred

5 Tiki

6 Jordan

7 S. Jackson

Edited by SaintsFanUnfortunately

Chill out man, his question is not as stupid as your response. 

1121336[/snapback]

Oh, I'm sorry, how many dozens of advice questions do you go out of your way to answer every week?

This one is just someone too lazy to even come up with his OWN opinion.

Oh, I'm sorry, how many dozens of advice questions do you go out of your way to answer every week?

1121386[/snapback]

You might be in the wrong place if you don't want to hand out fantasy advice.

All you had to do was not answer.

You might be in the wrong place if you don't want to hand out fantasy advice.

All you had to do was not answer.

1121407[/snapback]

Do a search in this forum for my posts before criticizing me for not handing out advice.

Do a search in this forum for my posts before criticizing me for not handing out advice.

1121415[/snapback]

Well, let's see. According to your earlier post it looks like you're complaining about answering "dozens of advice questions" "every week":

1121386[/snapback]

Like I said before, all you had to do was NOT ANSWER. You chose to go out of your way and post something rude. I also never said you don't hand out advice, I said if you're going to complain about it then you might be in the wrong place.

Say you're sorry and move on because you're losing here.

Edited by Simplex3

I don't have ANY problem spending time here and answering legit questions; I have problems with people cluttering the board with lazy, no-brain questions. Like this one.

I don't have ANY problem spending time here and answering legit questions; I have problems with people cluttering the board with lazy, no-brain questions. Like this one.

1121437[/snapback]

And you, Post God, get to decide which questions are good and bad. Tell you what, we should make sure there is some icon beside each post in the list letting the rest of us know if you've deemed it worthy or not.

And you, Post God, get to decide which questions are good and bad.  Tell you what, we should make sure there is some icon beside each post in the list letting the rest of us know if you've deemed it worthy or not.

1121444[/snapback]

It's the only one I found particularly egregious this evening. :D

Here's how I see it:

- if this guy had done research, he would have asked "compare backs x,y, and z for the rest of the season" or "who's better down the stretch - back q or back r"; but naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, that's work - "gimme the 7 best". It's lazy.

On the plus side, this guy will see 10 replies and be all excited tomorrow and all it's going to be is our little pissing match here. :D

Chill out man, his question is not as stupid as your response.  Players come on, get over and under injuries, schedules change, and a few people on hear are actually smiling every now and then.

1  LT

2  Shaun

3  Fred

4  JJ (if healthy, if not, pencil in Marion)

5  Tiki

6  Jordan

7  S. Jackson

8  McGahee

9  C. Dillon

10 L. Johnson

1121336[/snapback]

How do you not include Edge?

LT

Edge

Shaun

Tiki

Jackson

McGahee

Dallas RB

Chill out man, his question is not as stupid as your response.  Players come on, get over and under injuries, schedules change, and a few people on hear are actually smiling every now and then.

1  LT

2  Shaun

3  Fred

4  JJ (if healthy, if not, pencil in Marion)

5  Tiki

6  Jordan

7  S. Jackson

8  McGahee

9  C. Dillon

10 L. Johnson

1121336[/snapback]

NO EDGE?????????????

What do you do if you have three of most people's top 7? I can only start two, so do I trade one or sit on him and make the other suckers keep wishing they had my guys?

1122742[/snapback]

Sit on him. RBs go injured all the time. Having an extra stud around when that happens is very nice. The exception is if you're perticularly weak or worried about another area iof your team. In that case, balance the risk and see what's available on the trade market.

Its people like chavez that ruin this darn board....yes I do my own research simpleton....but I just want other peoples opinions....just like the running back watch board is the opinion of the author of it...not necessarily what everyone thinks.....

In the preseason there are all sorts of questions on how players are ranked... so Chavez if you were not such a simpleton you would of looked at my roster and realized I am trying to find out how I should upgrade at the RB position for the remainder of the season and which ones I should target....