[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An Answer to All Sam Gado Trade Questions

Hugh 0ne

LOL, our players are very experienced. They would just take advantage of a guy like you and you would get sick of sitting in last place and quit.

1152884[/snapback]

Wow, experienced players?? my bad, I take that back. Your right, I could not handle an experienced league. :D You have no idea.

Let's see who better numbers- rest of the way- Gado or BW??

I will have no problem admitting I was wrong- just don't think it will happen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, experienced players?? my bad, I take that back. Your right, I could not handle an experienced league.  :D    You have no idea.

Let's see who better numbers- rest of the way- Gado or BW??

I will have no problem admitting I was wrong- just don't think it will happen

1152900[/snapback]

I have an idea. your post gives me a very good idea.

I am not saying it won't happen. but you have to play the numbers.

1. Westbrook runs behind a much better 0-line

2. Westbrook catches the ball which really boosts his stats.

3.Westbrook has been the starter for his team all year, Gado is on a team that gets their RB's killed.

4.Philly has the better defense and team of the 2 . G.B. is bound to have games where they don't run much because they have to throw to catch up.

5.Experience counts.

6. Gado fumbled twice last week, he keeps that up and it is possible he gets pulled from the game (remember Lee fumbled once and that is why Gado was brought in as the starter).

As far as rushing yards go, I believe Gado will be right there with Westbrook, but once you add the recieving stats he will leave Gado behind.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I have an idea. your post is gives me a very good idea.

I am not saying it won't happen. but you have to play the numbers.

1. Westbrook runs behind a much better 0-line

2. Westbrook catches the ball which really boosts his stats.

3.Westbrook has been the starter for his team all year, Gado is on a team that gets their RB's killed.

4.Philly has the better defense and team of the 2 . G.B. is bound to have games where they don't run much because they have to throw to catch up.

5.Experience counts.

6. Gado fumbled twice last week, he keeps that up and it is possible he gets pulled from the game (remember Lee fumbled once and that is why Gado was brought in as the starter.

As far as rushing yards go, I believe Gado will be right there with Westbrook, but once you add the recieving stats he will leave Gado behind.

1152926[/snapback]

7. Eagles suspend T.O. forever

8. McNabb out for season (most likely, and if not now... very soon)

9. Westbrook is only averaging 15 or so carries per game.

10. Opposing defenses will not forget that Westy is Philly's only true threat still playing.

I think Westy and the Eagles are in a WORLD of hurt... as I stated before, I think the best play is to hold on to Gado for one more week as I think he will have some great stats vs. the Vikes.

Gado's value will hit its peak next week... let's talk next week and discuss who are trade targets for Gado.

Edited by Disgruntled_Postmen

Let's add......

Gordon getting 13 carries last week- I mean, come on, you can throw numbers around until we all puke- I just think Phil is DONE- they never show any commitment to running, and I like BW- just think his value is shot for the year. While Gado is running for a job, to prove he belongs and looking to get a ton of carries the rest of the way..... You pay way to much attention to PAST results.

7. Eagles suspend T.O. forever

8. McNabb out for season (most likely, and if not now... very soon)

9. Westbrook is only averaging 15 or so carries per game.

10. Opposing defenses will not forget that Westy is Philly's only true threat still playing.

I think Westy and the Eagles are in a WORLD of hurt... as I stated before, I think the best play is to hold on to Gado for one more week as I think he will have some great stats vs. the Vikes.

Gado's value will hit its peak next week... let's talk next week and discuss who are trade targets for Gado.

1152934[/snapback]

11. Westbrook did well before they got T.O.

12.I seen the Eagles go all the way to the conference finals without McNabb(or TO for that matter).

13.His carries may only be at 15 per game but go look at his recieving stats.

14.Defenses thought they could stop the Eagle running game when McNabb was out last time. they did not do it.

As I stated before, I have Gado. and have been pleased with him and expect to be pleased with him next week. that being said if I could get Westbrook for him I would jump all over it.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Let's add......

Gordon getting 13 carries last week- I mean, come on, you can throw numbers around until we all puke- I just think Phil is DONE- they never show any commitment to running, and I like BW- just think his value is shot for the year. While Gado is running for a job, to prove he belongs and looking to get a ton of carries the rest of the way..... You pay way to much attention to PAST results.

1152953[/snapback]

No, I do not pay to much attention to past results.

take this for example, IF Gado was Holmes backup in KC and Holmes got hurt and Gado was the starter I would say heck yeah, trade Westbrook for Gado. but he is not playing behind the KC line. he is on the Packers. a team that has already lost 3 RB's and you would give up a guy like Westbrook for him? I mean come on.he has played 2 games.

Would you start Gado over Westy this weekend?

Tiki is going up against Philly this weekend, I think I may give Gado the nod vs. the Vikes.... the Vikes are not = to Atlanta (whom Gado had his great weekend against... fumbles included)

Admittedly I am conflicted... Tiki is a stud but I think he is due for a dud week and I feel an encore coming from Gado.

Edited by Disgruntled_Postmen

Would you start Gado over Westy this weekend?

Tiki is going up against Philly this weekend, I think I may give Gado the nod vs. the Vikes.... the Vikes are not = to Atlanta (whom Gado had his great weekend against... fumbles included)

Admittedly I am conflicted... Tiki is a stud but I think he is due for a dud week and I feel an encore coming from Gado.

1152975[/snapback]

Guys like Tiki and Westbrook are my types of backs. you can start either of them against anyone because their recieving abilities and get consistant scoring. I would start either over Gado this week.

As I said though I expect Gado to do decently well...80 yards and a TD.

Edit = Atlanta has a horrible run defense. Gado was a great start last week or I would of started Greg Jones over him.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Guys like Tiki and Westbrook are my types of backs. you can start either of them against anyone because their recieving abilities and gwet consistant scoring. I would start either over Gado this week.

1152999[/snapback]

Normally I would never hesitate to start Tiki... but after what Philly has done to some great backs this year... Tomlinson included... Makes Gado vs. the Vikes look like a lock.

Normally I would never hesitate to start Tiki... but after what Philly has done to some great backs this year... Tomlinson included... Makes Gado vs. the Vikes look like a lock.

1153007[/snapback]

I can understand your worries there. looks like 1 of those situations where it is darn if you do, darn if you don't. myself I would go with Tiki.

If I am going to kick myself in the azz because I started the wrong person I would rather kick myself in the azz for not starting Gado. :D

Guys like Tiki and Westbrook are my types of backs. you can start either of them against anyone because their recieving abilities and get consistant scoring. I would start either over Gado this week.

Edit =  Atlanta has a horrible run defense. Gado was a great start last week or I would of started Greg Jones over him.

1152999[/snapback]

80 yards and a TD from Gado?? wow way to go out on a limb- is this DMD?? Exact same numbers as he sees- :D You are good. You think BW will eclipse the magical 80 & a TD??? hmmmm

Remember at the begining of the season what Cadillac Williams did.... hell...he was being called the next Jim Brown by some people and where is he now ? I see the same thing happening with Gado....he will burn out ....never starting in the NFL he will be banged up and not doing so well before you can blink an eye.

So getting a proven / known named player is the goal here, right?

So you could get a name like Dom Davis, or Fred Taylor, or Jamal Lewis, or Julius Jones?

Those are all proven players.  At least based off of prior performances.  But yet, they aren't doing so good this year.

L. Jordan - Unproven player until this year, yet is doing quite well.

S Jax - Unproven player until this year, but doing quite well.

S. Davis - Proven player no one expected to do well, yet is.

T Jones - Unproven player, yet carried a lot of owners to wins this year.

M Harrison - Untill the last couple weeks, he was IMO one of the biggest busts based on where he was drafted.  Same might be said for Peyton vs the expectations.

Dillon - Huge bust, very proven back

The list is long.  Just because you are a "proven" player, that doesn't mean you will produce.

Everyone has to come from somewhere.  Maybe this is Gado's chance.  Maybe the running game sucked because the right back for that offense wasn't in there.  Maybe it is now.

I say don't discount him just because he is new to the scene.  Now if you can get a top 10 back for him, sure do the trade, but can you get that type of value?

How many players are on rosters because owners love their potential, but yet they never play them becuase they don't delive the points?

Do I expect the same type of performace as last week from him every week, no, but did anyone expect S. Davis to have the year he is having? Joey G, Brunnell?  probably not.  They were low on everyone's list, but yet they are performing and carrying a lot of teams to victory.

I must get a little crazy here for a second.  Using the trade high theory, does that mean you should trade LT or Edge.  Their value is pretty high.  I know you won't, but just putting that out there for discussion.

1152418[/snapback]

zzzzzzzzzz

wake me when he's done......

Here's a suggetsion since Doc Holliday and Wildcat seem to disagree. Make a wager. A sig line or avatar bet on who, from Gado or Westbrook, has better stats the rest of the way. You can do it from the end of the season until the Super Bowl, or something like that.

80 yards and a TD from Gado?? wow way to go out on a limb- is this DMD?? Exact same numbers as he sees-  :D  You are good.  You think BW will eclipse the magical 80 & a TD??? hmmmm

1153023[/snapback]

Um...not that I can prove it or that it really matters. but I have not looked at the predictions yet and sometimes I don't.

As far as going out on a limb. If I wanted to go out on a limb I would be saying " you should trade Westbrook for Gado" :D

As far as Westbrooks numbers. I would say 110 yards and no TD's but a bunch of catches.

I think the TD's this week come from Brown and I can see Mcmahon running 1 in.

Here's a suggetsion since Doc Holliday and Wildcat seem to disagree. Make a wager. A sig line or avatar bet on who, from Gado or Westbrook, has better stats the rest of the way. You can do it from the end of the season until the Super Bowl, or something like that.

1153086[/snapback]

I would not be scared to make that bet. Wish I knew the guy personally so I could put real money on it.

I would not be scared to make that bet. Wish I knew the guy personally so I could put real money on it.

1153099[/snapback]

Unfortunately, this is the huddle, and for most of us sigs and avatars are the only things we can bet on. Or, you can make a monetary bet, and I'll hold the cash for you. I'm about as reputible a huddler as you'll find, and I've been around for a long time. :D

Unfortunately, this is the huddle, and for most of us sigs and avatars are the only things we can bet on. Or, you can make a monetary bet, and I'll hold the cash for you. I'm about as reputible a huddler as you'll find, and I've been around for a long time. :D

1153122[/snapback]

Oh, from the little I have been around I can see you are a very respected member here and would have no problems sending you money to hold.

1153122[/snapback]

I love it! I am in, would love to make a wager, $50, $100?. Great idea, get the scoring down, and let's roll baby. Have a felling Doc may tigthen up a bit though.

Yes- I agree w/ya Doc- Gado over BW is going out on a limb- that is what wins titles IMO, and why I am 9-1 and cruising.

I love it! I am in, would love to make a wager, $50, $100?.  Great idea, get the scoring down, and let's roll baby. Have a felling Doc may tigthen up a bit though.

Yes- I agree w/ya Doc- Gado over BW is going out on a limb- that is what wins titles IMO, and why I am 9-1 and cruising.

1153136[/snapback]

No tightening up here.

I do have to run now but we will finish the system and everything up here later on. whatever the money is you want to bet, let me know. I am in.

I will be back on in a few hours and we will get everything down exact.