[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Davis any news about how he is doing?

tachamp

I heard him on the radio earlier and was not very encouraged. He basically said that they were taking it one day at a time, and he would practice lightly in the hopes of being fit for Sunday, and then worry about the consequences of playing on Sunday afterwards. Capers also said that Wells has earnt the right to see more action when DD returns, which could mean anything given that he had zero carries before DD got hurt. Anyway all this made me think that even if DD starts there might be some long spelling with Wells.

From The Huddle "Start/Bench" list:

For the past two weeks Davis has been a game day scratch due to the lingering knee injury. He'll be back in practice this week and is a good bet to play in the Texans' last nationally televised game. If he plays it won't be a cakewalk. The strength of the KC defense has been their ability to stop the run. They have yet to surrender a 100-yard rushing game with a schedule that included the likes of Jordan(OAK), Anderson(DEN), Portis(WAS), Tomlinson(SD) and McGahee(BUF).

I have him also, but I'm going elsewhere. They have stopped some pretty good RB's this year, and Dom isnt going to be 100%, if he plays. And since its the Sunday night game, you wont know if he is playing for sure until its too late.

MEGAN MANFULL OF THE HOUSTON CHRONICLE REPORTS THAT DOMINIK DAVIS PRACTICED WEDS NOV.16TH AND WILL START SUNDAY V.S THE CHIEFS..YAHOO....

1154690[/snapback]

Megan Manfull? :D

Sorry, I thought that was a joke.

Edited by Randall