[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new yorkers (and maybe bahstonians)

Bier Meister

the mrs, my fetus (oh, by then she's a baby), and myself are definitely coming out next sept. we might pop in on boston as well.....

i will arrange days specifically to meet huddlers! whether you guys want to do it as family affairs or just the huddlers doesn't matter to me........

i will bump as we get closer, but i think it will be around the 11th in NY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mrs, my fetus (oh, by then she's a baby), and myself are definitely coming out next sept.    we might pop in on boston as well.....

i will arrange days specifically to meet huddlers!  whether you guys want to do it as family affairs or just the huddlers doesn't matter to me........ 

i will bump as we get closer, but i think it will be around the 11th in NY

1155562[/snapback]

Bier - New York on 9/11 ??? Who booked your vacation?

I'll keep the date open. Hmmm Monday Night Football????

If you are driving across I-80 stop into my little burg and I'll buy ya a drink or two.

1157538[/snapback]

Let me know when you get to Minnie...then we'll talk

1157547[/snapback]

:D flying

major bummer

I was in NYC earlier this year for some "research" and would be happy to share my findings if you all haven't decided on where you're going to eat.

1158039[/snapback]

thanks.... we are going out for a family function, so not sure what the agenda will be. i will prob spend as much time with them as possible and follow the crowd.....

must say i'm dying to try nobu!

thanks.... we are going out for a family function, so not sure what the agenda will be.  i will prob spend as much time with them as possible and follow the crowd.....

must say i'm dying to try nobu!

1158300[/snapback]

Come to Dallas, we just opened a Nobu here in the complex I work.

Bier, lemme know when you're available. If you're time is limited, maybe we can get together with Whomper at the same time, he's only about 20 minutes from my house. Ya'll can come to my crib, or we can meet at Whomp's (Baby H-1 can meet his future wife), or we can meet at a Restaurant, with or without kids, in the City or out in the burbs. Just let us know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i fly in thurs evening... after speaking with my mother, there are family gatherings every day (and dinners on fri and sat).... so i'd rather have a late afternoon with no official time limit.... i just had to pick a day and hope....

edit: as i think about it.... i will try to get away ealier. and hugh... i am happy to help set up/cook.

Edited by Bier Meister