[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

SuperBalla

Who do you suggest - pick 2 RB to go along with Alexander

Clinton Portis

Kevin Jones

Stephen Davis

Carnell (cavalier) Williams

Also - Which QB?

Brees

Delhomme

Brooks

thanks for the help.

1157884[/snapback]

Portis and Davis with Kevin a tight second.

I'd go with Brees...I like Brooks though as New England's secondary is hobbled but he is to inconsistent for me...especially with Brees on the bench. The weather in Chicago is going to be a tough game for passers. Good luck!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank 'em:

K. Jones, G. Jones, M. Moore, W. Parker, T. Bell

:D says K. Jones sucks, and plays a tough Dallas D.  G. Jones is solid, playing the Titans, but is Freddy gonna play?  Moore is the starter, but will Bennett steal carries at Lambeau?  Parker is healthy, but will The Bus be relied upon against the Ravens?  And finally, I can get Bell in a trade, if he's a better option against the Jets.

1157899[/snapback]

G. Jones, Tatum, K.J., Moore, and Willie.

Hey Balla, what do you think of Matt Jones? I have Wilford but am considreing dropping him for Jones. Any thought?

1158026[/snapback]

I wouldn't drop Wilford yet...he is the man if his injury doesn't keep him out of the game. Matt Jones is a freak...but not worth losing Wilford over.

Need to start three please.

S. Smith @ CHI <-windy?, good pass D?

A. Boldin @ STL <-probable and will play for ARZ

K.Curtis vs ARI <-bruce impact?

R.Moss @ WAS <-is he healthy yet?

thanks in advance

1158070[/snapback]

Moss, Boldin, and Smith would be my starters unless the Chicago wind is up near 25 mph...then go with Curtis. Curtis is a great start regardless of Bruce.

I need two of these three WR... any thoughts

Antonio Bryant, (vs Dolphins)

Joe Jurevicius, (at 49ers)

Reggie Wayne, (at Bengals)

Thanks Super

1158192[/snapback]

Reggie Wayne definately...and I'd give Bryant another shot. He'll be good for 8 points atleast.

Pick 2 out of 4 WR...touchdown scoring system..

Chad Johnson versus Indianapolis...tough matchup

Chris Chambers @ Cleveland

Kevin Curtis versus Arizona

Matt Jones @ Tennessee

I am leaning towards Johnson (even with the tough matchup) and Curtis. Is there too much risk in starting both Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer against a tough Indianapolis defense? Looking for your opinion.

Thanks in advance!

Pick 2 out of 4 WR...touchdown scoring system..

Chad Johnson versus Indianapolis...tough matchup

Chris Chambers @ Cleveland

Kevin Curtis versus Arizona

Matt Jones @ Tennessee

I am leaning towards Johnson (even with the tough matchup) and Curtis. Is there too much risk in starting both Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer against a tough Indianapolis defense? Looking for your opinion.

Thanks in advance!

1158985[/snapback]

CJ for sure but I'd go with Chambers over Curtis and here is why. I don't think that Isaac Bruce will make a hugh difference with Curtis but it will be one more person for Bulger to throw too. If you are only getting points for TD's I'd predict Chambers will be yer best bet.

Good Luck.

Need 2 RB's

TJones vs. Car.

JJones vs. Det.

MBarber vs. Det.

Parker @ Balt.

Gado vs. Minn.

Scoring in sig.

Thanks Balla your Super

1158999[/snapback]

Gado and T. Jones...Jones should get plenty of carries but check his status Sunday morning. If he is cool he should get a ton of carries in that wind. Gado should blow up the Vikings in a high scoring multi faceted game...

By the way...I hope my advice has been Super...it is opinion but I do have 3 rings and I am werkin on 4 this year...1 in the HAG BOTH League...

Good Luck 6 Kings!

Its just a saying...I know ya love me. I'm glad yer hanging around...how are yer leagues going? Tell me you beat TBIMM?

1157503[/snapback]

:D I am doing pretty good in the Late Bloomers league 6-2 :D tied for first in my division. In Generation Lost I am 5-5 and scratching for a playoff spot. Not sure which team is TBIMM...but I am sure I beat him... :D