Sign in to follow this  
DROCK_IN_CT

McMann or Martin

I'm in the same situation. I am betting on Martin in the shrot run, StL has a nice easy game against Houston and then a decent one against Washington next.

same boat here except I have Brunell who is very inconsistent. I am going to pick up Marten because he has great matchups and great WR, also the Eagles are looking for other QB's now that McNabb is gone. (Including Kordell!)

We are a total points league and going to the end of the year (all 16 games). I'm thinking McMann (As much as I hate putting faith in a QB named McMahon), cause I don't own Bulger.

Edited by cre8tiff

McMahan - as mentioned before - it worries me that Philly is shopping QB's - I still think he is second to Martin. Martin has plenty of reps and has a healthy rec. core back.

I am faced with the same delima and I am going with Martin (Not calling him Jamie because that gay)

Philly is shopping for QBs for depth and nothing more. They need a third QB. McMahon is the starter unless he gets injured or takes a giant.. and I mean GIANT crap.

Both have favorable schedules the rest of the way, so it comes down to the receiving corps. I'd MUCH rather have my QB passing to Holt/Bruce/Curtis than Brown/Smith/Lewis

Martin, he is more experienced and has MUCH better weapons at his disposal.

Another vote for Martin. Is there no one else on waivers?

1167110[/snapback]

If its like my 12 team league - the WW is pretty slim. Here are the top week 11 performers:

Brooks

Dorsey

McMahon

Boller

losman

Maddox

If its like my 12 team league - the WW is pretty slim.  Here are the top week 11 performers:

Brooks

Dorsey

McMahon

Boller

losman

Maddox

1167124[/snapback]

I would take Brooks over McNahon or Martin. At least he will be throwing the ball around allot.

Edited by fantasyfanatic

I have same problem, and with news I just read , will drop BULGER for Martin first and McMahon second ! However , in your case , I might take chance with BROOKS over both ! :D

Should we hold on to BULGER for playoff weeks, or just assume his season is practically over ??

Edited by wildbluefan

More upside with Martin...and the Rams D sucks so they will be forced to throw the rock.

see my post.