Sign in to follow this  
SaintsFanUnfortunately

Eli or Jamie?

Eli...the guy is consistent ( he has thrown for at least 1 TD in the past 11 games), plus I expect the Seattle/NYG game to be a track meet...lots of points. Good luck

Please see my post

Eli should have a better week. I agree that Martin could get better numbers but he is a very risky play.

Eli is the #6 fantasy football quaterback this season according to sportsline. You don't sit him EVER unless you have his brother or Carson Palmer or someone like them...oh, wait, Eli is like them. Hate if you want, but aside from that four interception game his stats almost match his brother's.

Eli is the #6 fantasy football quaterback this season according to sportsline.  You don't sit him EVER unless you have his brother or Carson Palmer or someone like them...oh, wait, Eli is like them.  Hate if you want, but aside from that four interception game his stats almost match his brother's.

1171481[/snapback]

Yeah, I started Bulger against the lowly Cards and left Eli on my bench last week against the Eagles, made sense at the time. But Eli put up 3 TDs on the Eagles and Bulger pulled his second disappearing act in consecutive starts (with 2 non-starts in between). Eli did all his damage late in the Eagles game. He also plays a lot worse on the road especially against decent secondaries, just something else to consider.

I like to gamble and I ran acroos this post......."The Texans are the drunk cheerleader of the NFL...everyone's scoring at will on them." I think that pretty much sum's up my opinion, Martin. Check my post out.....Should I start C.Mart against your Saint's?