[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas vs Texas A&M

mr. b00m

Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck

Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck

All hail to dear old Texas A&M

Rally around Maroon and White

Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies

They are the boys who show the real old fight

That good old Aggie Spirit thrills us

And makes us yell and yell and yell

So let's fight for dear old Texas A&M

We're gonna beat you all to Chigaroogarem

Chigaroogarem

Rough, Tough, real stuff Texas A&M

Good bye to texas university

So long to the orange and the white

Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies

They are the boys who show the real old fight

'the eyes of Texas are upon you'

That is the song they sing so well

Sounds Like Hell

So good bye to texas university

We're gonna beat you all to Chigaroogarem

Chigaroogarem

Rough, Tough, Real stuff, Texas A&M

Saw varsity's horns off

Saw varsity's horns off

Saw varsity's horns off

Short! A!

Varsity's horns are sawed off

Short! A!

Aggies D playing well 22-21 A&M

Would be nice to see Texas go down, maybe we'll get a rematch in the Orange Bowl of OSU and Texas :D

Things may be different this time around with a "gameshaped" Troy Smith.

Who is looking like the Heisman in this game Young or A&M back up QB McGee? McGee(QB) 18 carries for 131 yards and 2 rushing TD's :D

Edited by theeohiostate

A&M paving the way for USC to expose the Texas soft run D.

Texas has been in only 1 tough game this year against the Bucks , who at the time had NO running game or passing game.

Texas can put up points but so can USC and if USC send in White and Bush, it'll be a long day for the Longhorns.

Texas has been in only 1 tough game this year against the Bucks , who at the time had NO running game or passing game.

Texas can put up points but so can USC and if USC send in White and Bush, it'll be a long day for the Longhorns.

1173109[/snapback]

Texas is getting exposed on the option. USC doesn't run the option. If I was Pete Carrol I would try and install it as UT looks LOST defending it.

The eyes of Texas are upon you,

All the live-long day.

You cannot get away.

Do not think you can escape them,

At night or early in the morn.

Till Gabriel blows his horn.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

:D

'sniff' ... undefeated... I feel all Chigaroogaremish now...

All the live-long day.

You cannot get away.

Do not think you can escape them,

At night or early in the morn.

Till Gabriel blows his horn.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

1173172[/snapback]

Congrats Horns fans, hoping for a loss but you'll get yours soon enough. :D

The stars at night, are big and bright,

:D:D:D:D

deep in the heart of Texas,

The prairie sky is wide and high,

deep in the heart of Texas.

The sage in bloom is like perfume,

deep in the heart of Texas,

Reminds me of, the one I love,

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

deep in the heart of Texas.

"Till Gabriel blows his horn."

Isn't that kind of inappropriate for a school loaded with homosexuals and commies?

1173187[/snapback]

Interesting observation from a school that has an all-male military background.

Were that true, what's it like losing every game to homosexuals and commies and what does that make TAM? Oh yeah, now I remember. That little trade school down the road... :D

Good game by the Ags. A few too many penalties, turnovers and missed opportunities to overcome. Ironic to see one of the players of the game was not the Junior Heisman candidate but the Freshman Aggie QB making his first start. That kid (McGee) sure has a big heart.

Also, the Texas center got injured at one point during the game and had to leave the field. I forgot to ever see if he came back in. Anyone have any info on the extent of that injury? Just curious how it affects them since that Oline seems to have played all season together.

"Till Gabriel blows his horn."

Isn't that kind of inappropriate for a school loaded with homosexuals and commies?

1173187[/snapback]

All time record UT vs A&M

74-34-5

Six straight victories since 2000, with combined point totals of 226 to 101.

It must eat you up to be fans of team that has been absolutely dominated by a school of "homosexuals and commies".

By the way, after having read several of your posts, I would much rather converse with the "homosexuals and commies".

Calling you a pig would be appropriate on many levels, but really would be insulting to a species of animal that is really very intelligent.

All time record UT vs A&M

74-34-5

Six straight victories since 2000, with combined point totals of 226 to 101.

It must eat you up to be fans of  team that has been absolutely dominated by a school of "homosexuals and commies".

By the way, after having read several of your posts, I would much rather cornhole the "homosexuals and commies".

Calling you a pig would be appropriate on many levels, but really would be insulting to a species of animal that is really very intelligent.

1174514[/snapback]

:D:D:D :doah: :D:D:D:D:D

1173109[/snapback]

Does Lienart run the option? Texas has always been vulnerable to the option, but unless Leinart got a whole lot faster than the last time I watched him, I don't see them doing that. Texas overlooked A&M, plain and simple. They thought they would go in there and whip up on a freshman QB, and it turned out the kid is good, and has some wheels. I don't know what it is, but Texas has had problems defending the option for the last 5 years or so. If USC can run a decent opiton, then they can give them fits, but I just don't see Lienart scaring them all that much, at least with his legs. He has something like 39 attempts for 31 yards. His career rushing yards are -59 on 118 attempts, so he has averaged -.5 yds per attempt. That beingt the case, I'd love to see USC try to run the option.

Does Lienart run the option?  Texas has always been vulnerable to the option, but unless Leinart got a whole lot faster than the last time I watched him, I don't see them doing that.  Texas overlooked A&M, plain and simple.  They thought they would go in there and whip up on a freshman QB, and it turned out the kid is good, and has some wheels.  I don't know what it is, but Texas has had problems defending the option for the last 5 years or so.  If USC can run a decent opiton, then they can give them fits, but I just don't see Lienart scaring them all that much, at least with his legs.  He has something like 39 attempts for 31 yards.  His career rushing yards are -59 on 118 attempts, so he has averaged -.5 yds per attempt.  That beingt the case, I'd love to see USC try to run the option.

1177623[/snapback]

Mcneal was supposed to start.