[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Las Vegas and WCOFF Week 2006.

skylive5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent! You have been added to the list.

Will you have a team in the WCOFF... or are you just coming to party with Huddlers? :D

1179813[/snapback]

I don't know a whole lot about the WCOFF and teams (even though I have a wealth of fantasy knowledge...football that is!) so I'll just be coming to meet/party with Huddlers!

Let's see how much my surgery will cost me out of pocket.  I've already got a good chunck of $$ saved up for SXSW but the wife would probably prefer Vegas.

1180163[/snapback]

What kind of surgery are you having Clubby?

What kind of surgery are you having Clubby?

1180298[/snapback]

They are going to remove anywhere from 9-16 inches of my colon right in the middle and then sew it back up. Supposedly sounds worse than itreally is. I'll be in the hospital for 3-8 days. Go in Friday so they can determine exactly how much to remove. Every little bit they don't have to removes keeps me that much farther from having to worry about a colostomy bag in my future. I'll take it, could be much worse.

They are going to remove anywhere from 9-16 inches of my colon right in the middle and then sew it back up.  Supposedly sounds worse than itreally is.  I'll be in the hospital for 3-8 days.  Go in Friday so they can determine exactly how much to remove.  Every little bit they don't have to removes keeps me that much farther from having to worry about a colostomy bag in my future.  I'll take it, could be much worse.

1180308[/snapback]

Dam Club! I knew you were having some gastro-intestinal issues but didnt realize you were going under the knife. That doesnt sound like any fun to me. Why are they removing part of your colon?

They are going to remove anywhere from 9-16 inches of my colon right in the middle and then sew it back up.  Supposedly sounds worse than itreally is.  I'll be in the hospital for 3-8 days.  Go in Friday so they can determine exactly how much to remove.  Every little bit they don't have to removes keeps me that much farther from having to worry about a colostomy bag in my future.  I'll take it, could be much worse.

1180308[/snapback]

Good luck my friend! :D

FWIW.....

My FIL had that done back in the 50's. He was diagnosed w/ colon cancer. He survived it quite well, as he lived to be 97 yo.

What?  :D I'm harmless!!!  :D

I was invited to sky's hotel room... and did I mention me and Soup shared a suite...  poisoness pecan....  hmmmmm...  :D

1180125[/snapback]

$%&@#! H8...sharing our tender moments...:D

Beware, H8 makes you sleep on the floor. :D

Sweet.

Anyone up for a cannonball competition outside at The Bellagio fountains? :D

1180630[/snapback]

It would be more interesting to do it in the Shark Tank at Mandalay! :D:D

Just a heads up.....I will be handing over my "responsible person" moniker to someone else.  :D So....don't count on me to come bail anyone out of jail for splashing in the shark tank.....LOL. :D

1180936[/snapback]

You've never lived until you've cannonballed into a shark tank. :D

I was almost thrown out of a downtown hotel pool in September for being fully clothed and pulling off cannonball antics at 4am.

Apparently, I woke up the entire hotel screaming, "CANNNNONNNNNBALLLLL". :D

I was almost thrown out of a downtown hotel pool in September for being fully clothed and pulling off cannonball antics at 4am.

Apparently, I woke up the entire hotel screaming, "CANNNNONNNNNBALLLLL". :D

1180989[/snapback]

One is not supposed to be sleeping whilst in Vegas. They got what they deserved and you should have been rewarded for getting them out of their rooms and down at the tables where they belong! :D

One is not supposed to be sleeping whilst in Vegas. They got what they deserved and you should have been rewarded for getting them out of their rooms and down at the tables where they belong! :D

1181081[/snapback]

Spoken by the man who never sleeps! :D Love ya, Sky, but some of us need 7+ hours! I wish I could get by on less! :D Dam....I nap longer than you sleep! :D

BTW....how'd you get out of my house that last night w/o waking Nilly???? :D Or did you sneak down and sleep in your truck after I said 'You can't sleep in your truck...it's against the law in this town!'? :D:D

Edit for:

I love your sig! :D Brings a tear to my eye everytime I see it! Nosdrovia my friend. I feel your pain.

Edited by rocknrobn26

It is called diverticulitis with an abscess.  I can't spell it but it is extremely unpleasant but neither fatal nor cancerous.

1181186[/snapback]

Get well soon buddy! Maybe by the time we head to Vegas next Sept, you will be ready to party your ass, ur, colon off!! :D

Edited by spain