[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy Strategy

msmith379

I have the Cows on CD.  It's called Cunning Stunts.

1183151[/snapback]

This is the first time I looked at this thread, but after reading it, how did I know I'd be referenced somewhere?

Ya know what?

:D:D

Edited by Cunning Runt

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I can't believe I won. It was a lot of hard work but my perseverance paid off. I would like to thank a few people. First and foremost myself as I could not have done any of this if it wasn't for me. My parents, my agent, my coaches, my teammates who wouldnt be where they are if it wasn't for me. My baby's momma, Mr. Jackson who taught me everything I know about beating the man. Most of all (with tears) I want to thank God. Don't forget to see me staring in my upcoming movie which comes out December 5th. I play a stockbroker who is figuring out a way to make his clients stocks go up so they will sell higher. It's a really stretch I know. Thank you.

You intentionally lose, and now someone who busted their ass all year trying to make the playoffs is out because your loss affects the standing. That's horsesh*t in my book. As a commish I wouldn't allow it. I'd ban you from the league. Bush league bullsh*t, nothing more.

1181272[/snapback]

YEAH!!!!!! WHAT HUGH SAID :D:D:D

So how many people am I supposed to blow.  I lost track :D

1181475[/snapback]

Perhaps with all the bickering, and then seeing this comment...I just shot milk out of my nose. Comedic timing is everything!

Thanks! :D

Thank you.  I can't believe I won.  It was a lot of hard work but my perseverance paid off.  I would like to thank a few people.  First and foremost myself as I could not have done any of this if it wasn't for me.  My parents, my agent, my coaches, my teammates who wouldnt be where they are if it wasn't for me.  My baby's momma, Mr. Jackson who taught me everything I know about beating the man. Most of all (with tears) I want to thank God.  Don't forget to see me staring in my upcoming movie which comes out December 5th.  I play a stockbroker who is figuring out a way to make his clients stocks go up so they will sell higher.  It's a really stretch I know.  Thank you.

1183369[/snapback]

If you want to be an eternal tool for life, listen to the advice of Jarhead and Kevfish and all the other tools in here. Losing on purpose is bad sportsmanship... period. Make the call... be a man.