[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

.bench randy this week.

Tough to bench Moss? I doubt that he is even a top 30 receiver during the past 6 weeks.

1182223[/snapback]

he's way down the list as far as scoring in our league.

my wr's.

s.smith

boldin

moss

ward

kennison

def going with boldin and smith i think ward should have a nice game against cincy but a part of me thinks this is the week for moss,

Oh wait, so your decision is between Moss and Ward...hmm...thats tough...you have too many wide recievers...has your trade deadline passed?

But ultimately, I agree with going with Boldin, Smith, and Ward, given what Moss has been doing lately...

But its still tough to bench Randy Moss!

1183059[/snapback]

thanks niners,yes it's between moss and ward i keep thinking this is the week moss goes off or at least a 5-6 catch game 100yds and a td but it keeps not happening.the only thing making tis a tough decision is it's prime time sun night..

also it's just a 6 man league so lot's of talent to go around..but it's coming down to the end and i'm in first place,have been all year but the others are catching up..

Edited by joeyd524@msn.com