[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hated-

Brady vs. Tampa

or

Garrard vs. SF

Brady has been my guy and I know you play your guys but Garrard intrigues me. I think Brady will play and be steady but I tihnk Garrard can do the same with a little more upside, I'm just not sure.

Roy Williams vs. Cincy

or

Rod Smith @ Buffalo

Thanks

WDIS? Need 2

L.Jordan vs. Cle----Great all year, slowed down, would you think about benching him?

Gado vs. Balt----on a hot streak, can't bench?

T.Jones vs. Atl----will definitely get his carries against weak run def.

Caddy vs. NE-----ran over Car good def last week, can he do it again?

Thanks alot!

1217803[/snapback]

Can't see benching Lamont this week...Collins is back in this week and so Lamont should get more passes..he should do very well vs a Soft Defense of CLE..over your other choices i can't say go with Gado..its jost not proven imo..i like TJ here..he should get you positive yardage and a good score..Caddy may break down this week..vs a much improved NE Defense.

Hated-

Brady vs. Tampa

or

Garrard vs. SF

Brady has been my guy and I know you play your guys but Garrard intrigues me.  I think Brady will play and be steady but I tihnk Garrard can do the same with a little more upside, I'm just not sure.

Roy Williams vs. Cincy

or

Rod Smith @ Buffalo

Thanks

1217813[/snapback]

Brady is always a start..he is always your man for some good decent points..and sometimes a homer..as well as this Week..brady has the chance to come up throwing ALOT and may go crazy..but Garrad has a much nice matchup..i say go with Brady for a safe pick ..and Garrad if you wanna roll the dice on a homer..

You can't start Roy here..he isn't the type to go out and destroy a good Defense..he can do good when he has the matchup ..he may be good for some good yards..and doubtful for a score..i like Smith this week vs that BUF D..he should do well..

OK...for the Division, and possible Conference Championship...

Kerry Collins vs Cleveland

Charlie Frye at Oakland

Michael Vick at Chicago

...I can only start one... :D ...who should it be?

1217822[/snapback]

I have a feeling Frye might suffer in the burner this week..he has been doin well..but how long will it last? We've had many players like this so far this year..you just don't know..specially over your picks..Vick's matchup is tuff..and CHI will pursue his run game very wel..i say go Collins..he should do extremely well this week vs that CLE D..

Can't see benching Lamont this week...Collins is back in this week and so Lamont should get more passes..he should do very well vs a Soft Defense of CLE..over your other choices i can't say go with Gado..its jost not proven imo..i like TJ here..he should get you positive yardage and a good score..Caddy may break down this week..vs a much improved NE Defense.

1217867[/snapback]

Gado has been $ in this league, 13/30/3(only 10 carries)/16/15/24

TJones's highest score the past 8 weeks has only been 16

I think Gado has more reward than TJones, especially on MNF?????

Sorry, just REALLY need to make the right choice!!

Thanks!!!!

Collins vs. Cle

Eli vs. KC

Other league...

Collins vs. Cle

Frye vs. Oak

Delhomme vs. NO

Thanks!

1217830[/snapback]

Collins matchup is OK..but Eli is just a bette QB imo..and has a good matchup as well..KC has been horrible again this season on the pass..they should hold Tiki decently enough to make Eli pass..and i believe that NYG should pursue the passing game this week..Eli should do well..!

Delhomme..he is your safest play here..Frye isn't proven in this league yet..and i wouldn't go Collins over Delhomme..

Gado has been $ in this league, 13/30/3(only 10 carries)/16/15/24

TJones's highest score the past 8 weeks has only been 16

I think Gado has more reward than TJones, especially on MNF?????

Sorry, just REALLY need to make the right choice!!

Thanks!!!!

1217875[/snapback]

Well, in this time of the season (playoffs) its the time of tuff decisions..

for example..in one of my leagues..i could start Warner vs HOU over Peyton vs SD..(decided to start the stud)

Gado gets a good 120 yards a score the last games hes played basically..but how long can he really go?..to hard to tell ..TJ is the safer pick imo..

If you're still around man...

Foster @ NO

or

Parker @ MIN

This one is killing me. They are similar style backs, both with good matchups. Foster catches more balls (.5 per catch) but also is fragile.

PS - Moats and Bell are also on my bench, behind Alex and Portis

Edited by Roo

If you're still around man...

Foster @ NO

or

Parker @ MIN

This one is killing me.  Theyth are similar style backs, both wi good matchups.  Foster catches more balls (.5 per catch) but also is fragile.

PS - Moats and Bell are also on my bench, behind Alex and Portis

1217916[/snapback]

I like Foster here..Parker hasn't done too much in awhile..Foster should get good yards and possibly multiple scores...NO is very low ranked in the run D..so he should run the ball well along with catching some in the flats as well..

I'll ask you this as well.Need a #2 RB to go with LT.

Gado at Ravens

Caddy at Pats

Moats at Rams

Thanks in advance.

1217935[/snapback]

I wouldn't jump on moats..regardless of matchup..he had "1" good game..i would wait to see if he can do it again..he may do good..but is this week worth a risk?..i like Caddy..he has ran well the past few weeks and has now got his gears in check..

Std performance scoring league

I have a flex position and am trying to decide.

Chris Brown now that Henry's out but a tough Seattle D or

Ronnie Brown, splitting with RW, but a soft NYJ. He may only get half the carries, but that may exceed what Chris can do this week. (Actually thought about starting Darrell Jackson, enticing, but too risky first time back.)

Current Starters

Green, Trent QB KC@NYG

Brown, Chris RB TEN@SEA

Davis, Domanick RB HOU@ARI

Johnson, Larry RB KC @NYG

Johnson, Chad WR CIN@DET

Cooley, Chris TE WAS@DAL

Brown, Josh K SEA @TEN

Jaguars, D D JAC@SF

Reserves

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA@NYJ

Smith, Antowain RB NO@CAR

Driver, Donald WR GB@BAL

El, Antwaan Randle WR PIT@MIN

Finneran, Brian WR ATL@CHI

Jackson, Darrell WR SEA@TEN

Stallworth, Donte' WR NO@CAR

Longwell, Ryan K GB @BAL

Thanks in advance for any advice. :D

Std performance scoring league

I have a flex position and am trying to decide.

Chris Brown now that Henry's out but a tough Seattle D or

Ronnie Brown, splitting with RW, but a soft NYJ. He may only get half the carries, but that may exceed what Chris can do this week. (Actually thought about starting Darrell Jackson, enticing, but too risky first time back.)

Current Starters

Green, Trent QB KC@NYG

Brown, Chris RB TEN@SEA

Davis, Domanick RB HOU@ARI

Johnson, Larry RB KC @NYG

Johnson, Chad WR CIN@DET

Cooley, Chris TE WAS@DAL

Brown, Josh K SEA @TEN

Jaguars, D D JAC@SF

Reserves

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA@NYJ

Smith, Antowain RB NO@CAR

Driver, Donald WR GB@BAL

El, Antwaan Randle WR PIT@MIN

Finneran, Brian WR ATL@CHI

Jackson, Darrell WR SEA@TEN

Stallworth, Donte' WR NO@CAR

Longwell, Ryan K GB  @BAL

Thanks in advance for any advice. :D

1217957[/snapback]

I still like Chris Brown..regardless of his matchup..he has been a solid play this year..for some yards and usually a score..i don't see the MIA running game being very succesful ..its very rare that Ronnie has "his game"..you never know..but this week..i would go with the safe play of Chris Brown..the rest of your roster looks very tight..Darell is a most deff. not a good play this week ..i have had the same injury and out of personal experience he won't be 100% this week..

Hello, new to the board so hopefully I'll not make any faux pas.

I'm in a performance/td league, RB get 1 pt every 10 yards with 5 pt bonus for 100 yards. I'm in a 2nd round playoff game and the winner goes to our Super Bowl.

I have these RBs to choose 2 starters from:

Clinton Portis vs. Dallas - Never had a great game vs. Dallas and I am worried this will continue. Plus the Cowboys are my favorite team and I hate starting players against them, though I will. Right now I'm planning to bench him this week.

Samkon Gado vs. Baltimore - Leaning towards starting him, he's on a roll.

Corey Dillon vs. Tampa - Iffy, had a good game last week but he's coming off an injury plus I heard on the radio that Brady was questionable to play. Tampa would really key on Dillon if that happens.

Ruben Droughns vs. Oakland - Oakland's defense is not that great but I"m not convinced Droughs is a better starter this week than the RBs above.

Chris Brown vs. Seattle - Not really an option, especially as I am starting Seattle's defense.

Thanks for any advice.