[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice

Hated-By-Many

so which is it?

1218042[/snapback]

well its not which is it?...it is who has the better matchup between the askers choices..

if they have..

Julius Jones..

Caddy..

And whoever..

i would like caddy..

if they have better chances..then obviously i wound't like it?..when will you hopp off my a$$?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hated, just curious.....Do you like Gado?

I noticed that in these post when someone ask about him, you never recommend to start him? He has been solid since he took over the #1 job??????????? You don't have any faith in him?

Thanks!

1218010[/snapback]

I have no hatred toward and specific player in the NFL..i don't recognize him over many choices..he has done well thus far..but streaks like this break down eventually..Brad Johnson having one of the best and longest this season..i just believe he will break down soon..maybe not this week..but maybe so?

well its not which is it?...it is who has the better matchup between the askers choices..

if they have..

Julius Jones..

Caddy..

And whoever..

i would like caddy..

if they have better chances..then obviously i wound't like it?..when will you hopp off my a$$?

1218048[/snapback]

in the same thread you say he may break down and also that his gears were in check. if you are going to use 2 car analogies, you should at least be consistent - the matchup doesn't matter because you were talking about caddy's status and chances.

Thanks Hated

Pick 1

Warner

Hasselbeck

Pick 1

S Jackson

Gado

Foster

Pick 1

DJAX

E Moulds

D Bennett

K Robinson

Pick 1

Min

ATL

Thanks again!!!

1218018[/snapback]

Warner for sure..he has done great since his return..and with a great matchup..should be a big week for Warner..

Foster..should run well against a sucky NO run D

DJax is coming off injury..to dangerous to gamble..Evans has been doin well..exclude Moulds whether Losman plays or not till we see improvement..Bennet hasn't shown up too much this season..and has a pretty tuff Matchup this week..i like Krob..they have been looking towards him alot the past few weeks..should see some more of this..

Need two to go with L. Johnson, S. Gado, S. Smith, and Galloway; Opp Defense and Rank (low - worse def)

R. Brown Mia vs NYJ (6)

T. Bell Den 2 at Buff (2)

B. Engram Sea at Tenn (7)

A. Johnson Hou vs Ari (8)

W. Parker Pitt at Minn (16)

W. McGahee Buff vs Den 29)

Some Ratings:

Bell 19 17 18

Brown 23 26 22

Parker 25 23 19

Engram 20 18 20

Johnson 28 17 19

McGahee 20 22 25

My question:

3 WR's

CJohnson

Driver

Gonzo

Moulds

I'm torn over Moulds or Driver. The Moulds situation with Holcomb throwing to him is interesting. With Moulds on the way out, do the vets rally around him to get him the ball? Or should I go with the kinda cold Driver who has the better QB throwing to him?

Brad Johnson having one of the best and longest this season..i just believe he will break down soon..maybe not this week..but maybe so?

1218050[/snapback]

brad johnson has only had 2 good weeks out of the last 5. he is hardly on a fantasy roll. his team is on a winning roll.

gado is a strong pick folks - you should be darn sure you have a better option before you sit him down.

overall, i would caution owners to use much of this advice ... rod smith over roy williams, warner over hass, and others are very suspect calls.

proceed with caution. there's a guy named rew who is much better if you want to bounce your questions off of him to compare.

Hello, new to the board so hopefully I'll not make any faux pas.

I'm in a performance/td league, RB get 1 pt every 10 yards with 5 pt bonus for 100 yards.  I'm in a 2nd round playoff game and the winner goes to our Super Bowl.

I have these RBs to choose 2 starters from:

Clinton Portis vs. Dallas - Never had a great game vs. Dallas and I am worried this will continue.  Plus the Cowboys are my favorite team and I hate starting players against them, though I will.  Right now I'm planning to bench him this week.

Samkon Gado vs. Baltimore - Leaning towards starting him, he's on a roll.

Corey Dillon vs. Tampa - Iffy, had a good game last week but he's coming off an injury plus I heard on the radio that Brady was questionable to play.  Tampa would really key on Dillon if that happens. 

Ruben Droughns vs. Oakland - Oakland's defense is not that great but I"m not convinced Droughs is a better starter this week than the RBs above.

Chris Brown vs. Seattle - Not really an option, especially as I am starting Seattle's defense.

Thanks for any advice.

1218037[/snapback]

this is a big tuffie..so lets get started.. :D

====

Clinton has been well this year thus far..rushing well lately especially..

Samkon is on a roll! Your Right! :D ..but does it last? i wouldn't go on the gamble this week..

Dillon has a very hard matchup..he should see alot of plays directed to him..but it'll be tuff for him to get loose.. :doah:

Droughns has a great matchup..and should do decently well..im seeing a good 75 yards and a score.. :D

Chris Brown is on a constant roll..he seems to see the endzone alot..but has a big challenge here..can he get through the SEA Defense? Possible!!.. :D

Tough..i think Portis should get the start here..you have hard choices..but after watching a few of the WAS games..he sees alot of carries and makes the most of them..he should do you fine.

Need two to go with L. Johnson, S. Gado, S. Smith, and Galloway; Opp Defense and Rank (low - worse def)

R. Brown Mia vs NYJ (6)

T. Bell Den 2 at Buff (2)

B. Engram Sea at Tenn (7)

A. Johnson Hou vs Ari (8)

W. Parker Pitt at Minn (16)

W. McGahee Buff vs Den 29)

Some Ratings:

Bell        19 17 18

Brown 23 26 22

Parker 25 23 19

Engram 20 18 20

Johnson 28 17 19

McGahee 20 22 25

1218061[/snapback]

thnx for the info..

i like Johson this week..Carr and Johson are actually great together..when they play absolutely awful D's like ARI..i also like Parker..you know he will do something..

My question:

3 WR's

CJohnson

Driver

Gonzo

Moulds

I'm torn over Moulds or Driver. The Moulds situation with Holcomb throwing to him is interesting. With Moulds on the way out, do the vets rally around him to get him the ball? Or should I go with the kinda cold Driver who has the better QB throwing to him?

1218064[/snapback]

hmm..well Moulds hasn't seen the field much because of his suspension..so his stats from his last few games are pretty limited..i have only seen Driver go off big in a game once this season..

I deff. like the GB matchup..i think with Holcomb in ..you go Moulds..

Tough..i think Portis should get the start here..you have hard choices..but after watching a few of the WAS games..he sees alot of carries and makes the most of them..he should do you fine.

Thanks for the advice Hated, I'll mull it over some more. I just remember Portis rushing for 32 yards on 10 carries last year and 52 yards on 17 carries earlier this season...

Need to choose 1 WR out of Engram, JJ and DJax

DJax was quoted today saying he felt great and could run for 3-4 days straight and Hass was quoted saying DJax looked great in pratice

:D 

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...awknotes15.html

1218218[/snapback]

Well bud, if you think he will go out their and look like a champ..go for the gamble and go with the chance..but Engram is the safe pick..JJ is not a starting WR anymore with DJax back but will still see alot of playing time.

10 pts td and 1 pt per 10 yds

need 2 rb:

Parker vs minn

barber vs wash

houston vs miami

G Jones vs sf

Moats vs Stl

Pinner vs cinn

I am thionking houston and moats with possible Parker in for houston is this the right decision?

1218270[/snapback]

Hard choices here..I would have to say go with Parker..he is the one guy here who will for sure get you some points..i also like Moats..after what he did to NYG..he should do fine vs STL..

Hated need some help deciding what to do at 2nd Running Back.

I have J. Jones going against Washington or Cedric Houston against Miami.

Jones hasn't produced with Barber on the red zone carries.

Houston being a rookie but hey going for broke here what should I do?

12 man traditional performance league.

Edge primary back.

Thanks for the help!

Hated need some help deciding what to do at 2nd Running Back.

I have J. Jones going against Washington or Cedric Houston against Miami.

Jones hasn't produced with Barber on the red zone carries.

Houston being a rookie but hey going for broke here what should I do?

12 man traditional performance league.

Edge primary back.

Thanks for the help!

1218717[/snapback]

I think you should still go Julius here..its too hard to take a rook over JJ..specially this time of the season.

Caddy @ NE or T Jones vs Atlanta..

Thx, this is it!

1218845[/snapback]

I think that TB will come out to pass alot over the ugly NE Secondary..Caddy will get you some good yards..and a POSSIBLE goalline score, oh wait, sorry, Alstott..but TJ has a better chance of a big day imo..id go TJ

Edited by Hated-By-Many