[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some marital advice

polksalet

My wife has always had the prettiest long hair I have ever seen. TOnight she comes home with man hair that looks like a cross between anazi soldiers helmet and a big pile of dog feces. What do I do? I wish I had known this 10 years ago when we got married. I do not deal well with ugly women.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has always had the prettiest long hair I have ever seen. TOnight she comes home with man hair that looks like a cross between anazi soldiers helmet and a big pile of dog feces. What do I do? I wish I had known this 10 years ago when we got married. I do not deal well with ugly women.

1218118[/snapback]

This is truly a sad thing.

1218118[/snapback]

If you can't figure out how to handle this yourself, maybe marriage isn't for you.

...you may want to find out why she cut her so short .....

GL

1218137[/snapback]

This is VERY good advice. I guarantee you that there is something underlying in her life that caused her to make such a dramatic change. If she says not, she is lying. I would bet Puddy's life on it! :D All kidding aside, I am very confident in saying you are at a crossroads whether you believe or understand that. Women don't make or undertake such changes lightly. There IS an underlying reason. If you care about her, and want to make your relationship work, you will do everything you can to find out what is wrong (she didn't do it because things are right.).

::::::gettingoffofsoapbox, butknowIamright:::::

Edited by Sores

1218118[/snapback]

Wow man, I hope you married her for more then her hair. If you dont like it just tell her and she probably wont get it that short next time, but if she likes her hair cut that short you might have to deal with it. Women will always give you credit for being honest so you just have be straight forward and tell her what you think. Just dont be shallow and make a big deal about a ugly hair cut.

Edited by Seahawk37

Wow man, I hope you married her for more then her hair. If you dont like it just tell her and she probably wont get it that short next time but to her if she likes her hair cut that short you might have to deal with it. Women will always give you credit for being honest. You just have be straight forward and tell her what you think. Just dont be shallow and make a big deal aout a ugly hair cut.

1218238[/snapback]

Man O man. You guys don't get it. It isn't about what Polk likes or not. A woman's appearence or change thereof is tantamount to a guy losing all his hair or getting his nuts blown off in a musket accident. There is much more to this than a haircut. She is either (and nothing is good on this list) super unhappy, having an affair, thinking about having an affair, thinking Polk is having an affair, super unhappy, miserable, wanting a major change in her life, wanting Polk out of her life, super unhappy (oh, I said that already?), or something along these lines.

Hate to resort to Google on this one....but here you have it Googled: when a woman decides to cut off all her hair Says exactly what I am saying....you have some diggin' to do Polk.

Man O man.  You guys don't get it.  It isn't about what Polk likes or not.  A woman's appearence or change thereof is tantamount to a guy losing all his hair or getting his nuts blown off in a musket accident.  There is much more to this than a haircut.  She is either (and nothing is good on this list) super unhappy, having an affair, thinking about having an affair, thinking Polk is having an affair, super unhappy, miserable, wanting a major change in her life, wanting Polk out of her life, super unhappy (oh, I said that already?), or something along these lines. 

Hate to resort to Google on this one....but here you have it Googled: when a woman decides to cut off all her hair    Says exactly what I am saying....you have some diggin' to do Polk.

1218268[/snapback]

Dont pay attention to that Polk. I help all my boys out at School with their girl problems and give them advice, why couldnt I do it for a married man. best thing to do is talk with her and be honest. Dont dig up dirt or snoop around, Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and if its not there you shouldnt be married.

I guarantee you that there is something underlying in her life that caused her to make such a dramatic change.

1218233[/snapback]

The milkman? :D

My first thought and I saw my obsession' later posts as well.

But...that said, she could be tired of always having to deal with a long mane of hair...drying it, sweating on the back of her neck, etc. My chick has some pretty long, thick hair and she has teasingly mentioned this a few times. You should try the backhand technique...:D

Women will always give you credit for being honest so you just have be straight forward and tell her what you think.

1218238[/snapback]

You forgot...he is married. :D

Dont pay attention to that Polk. I help all my boys out at School with their girl problems and give them advice, why couldnt I do it for a married man. best thing to do is talk with her and be honest. Dont dig up dirt or snoop around, Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and if its not there you shouldnt be married.

1218282[/snapback]

:D what are you, 20? Listen to this guy Polk. He learned everything he knows about women from Will Ferrell movies.

Edited by Sores

Maybe she's just gettin lazy :D

Thank god she didn't come back with a fe-mullet

1218285[/snapback]

Chuck to the B can post a link now like its nobodys business.

Polk..I suggest a classic reversal here..Act like it doesnt bother you. Tell her you are surprised and you didnt see it coming.Ask her when she decided to do that? all the time as a curious husband. Then tonight when she is sleeping hit her with a ball pean hammer in the pancreas..

Last part was just a joke..See if she has something on her mind..or maybe she was tired of her look and wanted a change..

:D        what are you, 20?  Listen to this guy Polk.  He learned everything he knows about women from Will Ferrell movies.

1218305[/snapback]

Im 18, yes listen to me I learned everything I know about women from a very good friend and teacher of mine. Dude Ok Polk Get ready to sign the divorce paper she got her hair cut short. Your doomed.