[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some marital advice

polksalet

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...you know maybe she just got tired of taking care of long hair. It can be a pain in the a$$. I use to have long hair down to the middle of my back. I just got tired of taking care of it. Maybe she just got tire of it. Short hair is much more managable, easy to take care of and it has the wash and go quality that goes with a busy lifestyle. It doesn't have to be a life changing event to get your hair cut short or choose a different hair style. Be careful not to blow this all out of proportion. :D

Maybe she is trying to save a few dollars on shampoo.  :D

1218937[/snapback]

Married 21 years. Lost the hair, 10 back. What happens is that the time has come where the convenience of short hair v. pleasing you in this area, has swung the other way. It won't be back unless she doesn't like it. Who's she trying to impress, anyway? She has, already, found her mate. Get used to the new doo and continue to pick your battles, wisely, for hair ain't one of them.

Ok...you know maybe she just got tired of taking care of long hair.  It can be a pain in the a$$.  I use to have long hair down to the middle of my back.  I just got tired of taking care of it.  Maybe she just got tire of it.  Short hair is much more managable, easy to take care of and it has the wash and go quality that goes with a busy lifestyle.  It doesn't have to be a life changing event to get your hair cut short or choose a different hair style.  Be careful not to blow this all out of proportion.  :D

1218997[/snapback]

In other words she doesn't feel the need to please you anymore and she's doing this for herself. You are in trouble.

So DW, down to the middle of your back huh? :D

:D

1219004[/snapback]

In other words she doesn't feel the need to please you anymore and she's doing this for herself.    You are in trouble.

So DW, down to the middle of your back huh?    :D

1219011[/snapback]

Yep...why is this so surprising??? :D

That's hot.  :parishilton:

1219046[/snapback]

:D Granted long hair looks good on people...even some guys, but taking care of it is very time consuming...all the drying time and cream rinse just to get a comb through it...all the pulled out hair in the combs and brushes, and sink to clean out, curling it, all the accessories that go along with it...its a pain.

:D Granted long hair looks good on people...even some guys, but taking care of it is very time consuming...all the drying time and cream rinse just to get a comb through it...all the pulled out hair in the combs and brushes, and sink to clean out,  curling it, all the accessories that go along with it...its a pain.

1219054[/snapback]

Oh yeah, Cream Rinse, keep going DW.

It must be Friday.

Had the same thing happen to me in college. It woke me up to the beginning of the end but looking back on it it could just as well have had nothing to do with it. We still stay in touch and the long blonde curls have been gone since that day, around 15 years ago and she laughs at the idea that her change in hairstyle meant anything. Of course I still don't trust that lying biitch, either.

It may mean something, it may not.

Wow, calling you wife ugly and pouting like a child is sad.  Hopefully you aren't really this shallow.  Tell you what, show your post to your wife, that would really get the message across to her.  You are a complete boor.

1218972[/snapback]

totally agree...I don't do well with ugly women? please....

She SHOULD want a divorce if this is what you are like..

Wow, calling you wife ugly and pouting like a child is sad.  Hopefully you aren't really this shallow.  Tell you what, show your post to your wife, that would really get the message across to her.  You are a complete boor.

1218972[/snapback]

totally agree...I don't do well with ugly women?  please....

She SHOULD want a divorce if this is what you are like..

1219096[/snapback]

Wow, I kind of thought he was kidding guys...:D

And don't listen to Tim, get an M5. The M5 guys have slightly bigger peeners...:D

I'm interested to hear how the discussion with the wife went.