[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stick a fork in the Cowboys

CaP'N GRuNGe

the wife will be happy that we get to watch a movie tonight instead of my cowboys.

1244122[/snapback]

I'll still be watching them. Of course, I have a couple Dallas players going for me tonight in my local. But I would still watch it.

I'll still be watching them. Of course, I have a couple Dallas players going for me tonight in my local. But I would still watch it.

1244128[/snapback]

i'll pop in and out and watch the end. but i'll take marital harmony over a meaningless game.

If there is any Cowboy fan not watching tonight’s game then they can get out of the fan club. This is the last chance to see the 2005 version of the Dallas Cowboys play and its time to gain momentum for next year. Dallas has a solid YOUNG defense that will be a force next year. They need to add a few pieces and they will be back to their SB winning traditions.