[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

no more KROCK!

biggamer3

Guest Cherni
the only music station in new york i actually listened to just changed from a rock station to FREE FM. A talk station

what the fruck is going on. no rock station in the biggest (or 2nd biggest) market.

:D

1249679[/snapback]

Off the topic, but biggamer, I think this is what you meant to say in your sig:

CHILD AM I!? well, if i'm a child you know what that makes you? A pedophile, and i'll be dammed if i have to stay here with a pervert.

That episode was on last night and I remembered the quote from your sig.

hey - how is diamond dave faring? i've been wondering what he has been putting out there ... can anyone review his show?

i can tell you from the left coast that it's just not the same with adam c. i love the guy as a 2nd fiddle or a guest, but hearing him constantly is just grating as hell.

101.1 plays rock as well, although they throw in some really off-beat sh*t as well. Interesting station to say the least.

http://www.ilikejack.com/

1249710[/snapback]

Jack isnt that bad..They play some good stuff you havent heard in a while but you are right. They will throw in Peaches and Herb and it kills the head.

Edited by whomper

i can tell you from the left coast that it's just not the same with adam c.  i love the guy as a 2nd fiddle or a guest, but hearing him constantly is just grating as hell.

1249728[/snapback]

Good info here.

Oh well, at least Kevin and bean are good, and when they are on commercial, dare I say I prefer to switch to Ryan Seacrest instead of Adam C now.....

hey - how is diamond dave faring?  i've been wondering what he has been putting out there ... can anyone review his show?

i can tell you from the left coast that it's just not the same with adam c.  i love the guy as a 2nd fiddle or a guest, but hearing him constantly is just grating as hell.

1249728[/snapback]

The show is a joke, just painful. I've given him a couple chances, and it just doesn't get better. I can't believe the morning radio in our area is so awful. And this isn't just me, all my friends/co-workers feel the same. His voice is so annoying and he's not funny at all.

The show is a joke, just painful.  I've given him a couple chances, and it just doesn't get better.  I can't believe the morning radio in our area is so awful.  And this isn't just me, all my friends/co-workers feel the same.  His voice is so annoying and he's not funny at all.

1250023[/snapback]

what is he talking about? any van halen references?

so far adam has talked about toilet seats and flavored coffee. it's bad. very bad.

that's why I got Sirius...

1249714[/snapback]

i got my sirius radio over christmas and just activated it. i love it. k-rock was the only nyc station i listened to, but really only for stern. i've been listening to the alt-rock station on sirius and it's worlds better than anything on regular radio, although it does get repetitive. still, no commercials, and green day songs don't get bleeped!

what is he talking about?  any van halen references?

so far adam has talked about toilet seats and flavored coffee.  it's bad.  very bad.

1250184[/snapback]

Yesterday, on my ride in to work, he was talking abouthow he was dating a cute 23 year old who turned out to be a Heidi Fleiss girl. On the surface, sounds like a great story, but he made it painful. He does a lot of name dropping etc. That was in about 15 minutes. He sucked. I'll try again this AM but have my misgivings.

Could be worse...they could pipe in Elliot from DC101 and make your ears bleed.  :D

1250323[/snapback]

See the post above yours, he is the main reason I went to Sirius.

That stupid fliping laugh of his and now he has commericals on TV

what is he talking about?  any van halen references?

so far adam has talked about toilet seats and flavored coffee.  it's bad.  very bad.

1250184[/snapback]

I can't get past the sound of Roth's voice and his delivery. It's unorthodox for the radio. It takes too long to complete a thought. It fuels road rage and has already increased my CD collection.

:D  I'll let you experience it firsthand... http://david.freefm.com/

1250373[/snapback]

thanks for the link :D

ok, i've listened to dave for 4 minutes and i can already tell you that he is miles above adam c. i'm not saying he's great, but i am saying that adam c. is that bad. at least dave has some life experiences to draw from - adam is just a boring slug ...