soopanuts

Question about HAG

I have to say that I officially feel bad for some guys, like Whomper, that wanted to get in the first go around and was the last guy not to make it. Now it's likely he will never get in because he'll be getting bumped every year.

Oh well.........

Nick, especially you, nothing personal Bro!

1262719[/snapback]

It's all good. I'm moved on. :D

I have to say that I officially feel bad for some guys, like Whomper, that wanted to get in the first go around and was the last guy not to make it.  Now it's likely he will never get in because he'll be getting bumped every year.

Oh well.........

1262720[/snapback]

If we have enough interest, let's do a HAGII. Same exact rules. Just a duplicate league? We can have division for whatever ages we can get filled.

Whomp, would that interest you?

Check your HAG forum for the Age Movement Rule post.

1262687[/snapback]

Good job! :D:D:D

With all this interest generated, I would suggest someone get the ball rolling and start HAGII for the guys on the waiting lists that won't get in HAG. No need to recreate anything, just run a duplicate league.

If you have an interest start posting here to see if you have enough willing to do it!

Edited by NSab

i would be interested in getting in a Huddle league.  Ill be 41 in May  :D

whats the protocol?

1263903[/snapback]

That would put you in the Generation Lost League. I would go to that forum and find the waiting list and ask to be put on it. They'll let you know where you stand on the list.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that non-HAG members cannot be put on the waiting list until after the Superbowl.

Edited by twiley

If we have enough interest, let's do a HAGII. Same exact rules. Just a duplicate league? We can have division for whatever ages we can get filled.

1262738[/snapback]

With all this interest generated, I would suggest someone get the ball rolling and start HAGII for the guys on the waiting lists that won't get in HAG. No need to recreate anything, just run a duplicate league.

If you have an interest start posting here to see if you have enough willing to do it!

1263218[/snapback]

I'd be interested in the HAGII league. I'll be 42 by the time the season starts. Whoever heads this up, keep me posted.

That would put you in the Generation Lost League. I would go to that forum and find the waiting list and ask to be put on it. They'll let you know where you stand on the list.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that non-HAG members cannot be put on the waiting list until after the Superbowl.

1263946[/snapback]

Thanks Twiley :D

Generation Lost... sounds like a reality TV show..