[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about HAG

soopanuts

i don't know what HAG is, but put me on the list!

i'm 38.

any chance of getting in while i'm still in the prime of my life?

1251677[/snapback]

The "prime" doesn't start until age 51, when HOT begins, but you can always join one of the junior leagues. :D

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks rockn.  sky has already been educating me in the tailgate ...

:D

1251847[/snapback]

I hear ya! :D Just be cool. This is the best website, w/ the best people, on the planet!

I know a few have mentioned they have 1 or 2 years before moving up to the next bracket.  Is there anyone that played this past year that is having to move up and wait for a spot to open this coming season?

1252172[/snapback]

Won't know the true gist of things until we finalize the lists of who is coming back and who isn't. Being compiled ATT.

I know a few have mentioned they have 1 or 2 years before moving up to the next bracket.  Is there anyone that played this past year that is having to move up and wait for a spot to open this coming season?

1252172[/snapback]

me, unless they let me slide by since my birthday is in August. :D

I still have 5 or 6 years in Gen Lost.

Is it possible to see the actual waiting list to see where I stand at getting in?  I remember putting my name down, but most likely I'm at the bottom somewhere.  Just wondering if I should be getting pumped up to possibly play against other Huddlers.

1251875[/snapback]

This last year there was one in the HOT leagues. I was about 5th in line and got in. Some people got in other league sand then dropped out. I would think they would post another leading up to football season. We do have a ways to go.

Has anything been decided?

1257995[/snapback]

No real language yet, but the waiting list will max out at 5, your must be in the age bracket on the first game of the season, and people moving up will go to the end of the next brackets wait list, but before there is a call out for new members.

No real language yet, but the waiting list will max out at 5, your must be in the age bracket on the first game of the season, and people moving up will go to the end of the next brackets wait list, but before there is a call out for new members.

1258006[/snapback]

What do you mean by the end, moving up goes first!

No it doesn't.  There's a little more complexity than that.  We will post the rules in the HAG forums when we're done.

1258020[/snapback]

That's bogus!

Oh and i have 6 more years, so it's not a personal thing.

Oh and i have 6 more years, so it's not a personal thing.

1258026[/snapback]

what if a few untimely accidents should occur ... say, an owner here or an owner there meeting with an untimely demise. would that bump us up the list?

us italians ... we know people.

1258006[/snapback]

:D That sux!

I'd like to go ahead and put my name on the Gen Lost wait list if this is how its going to be. Once I make to the top of that list I will just defer each year to the next in line until I'm old enough.

The waiting list should be to enter the HAG league format not each individual league. As people in leagues drop out then we are bound to have plenty of interest from a general wait list as opposed to one for each sub-league.

what if a few untimely accidents should occur ... say, an owner here or an owner there meeting with an untimely demise.  would that bump us up the list?

us italians ... we know people.

1258032[/snapback]

We could get us up a "good fellas" league Tonorator as I am also Italian(actually I am Scicilian so I may have to start a war with you).

Maybe start up 8 conferences with 8 diff nationalities. that could be very fun.

1258006[/snapback]

That stinks. That ensures that when my age requires I move up that I will simply drop from the leagues.

The waiting list should be to enter the HAG league format not each individual league.

1258039[/snapback]

This seems most sensible to me too. I'll have 8 years left in Primetime come next season, I would hate to think I put in that type of commitment to this league/format to end up having possibly to sit out while someone new gets a spot ahead of me when I move up.

Edited by tonyr0802

We could get us up a "good fellas" league Tonorator as I am also Italian(actually I am Scicilian so I may have to start a war with you).

Maybe start up 8 conferences with 8  diff nationalities. that could be very fun.

1258057[/snapback]

1258063[/snapback]

:D:D

Naples here!

Edited by NSab

That stinks.  That ensures that when my age requires I move up that I will simply drop from the leagues.

1258058[/snapback]

I'm with blitz on this, If i end on the end of waiting list of 5 after being in a league for 7 years, I will be done with HAG also.

Edited by NSab

This needs to go before a league wide vote, IMO! Commishes don't get to decide this one with no input.