[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wedding Ring

whomper

Do you wear your wedding ring ?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your wedding ring ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Occasionally

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you right handed or left handed  when you get laid?  :D

1250710[/snapback]

That's a solid point, if he's right handed like me the ring is on the left hand thus should not interfere with him "getting laid". If he's like me he really only needs his 1st two fingers and thumb anyways. :D

Working in the oil field, I use a lot of Gojo. If that stuff gets inside the ring and stays, it can cause some nasty blisters, so I usually dont wear it at work. If we happen to have a night out however, I always wear it.

You all know I bust on my wife all the time but the truth is I could never EVER find another woman on this planet that gets my twisted humor the way she does. Well, she doesn't get it but when I do something or say something she just shrugs it off. I love her and would never disrespect our marriage.

I wear my ring with pride and never take it off unless i'm taking a shower. I've lost some LBS since we got married and it slips off with soap and water.

In fact, when we were in Maui, i had my ring on and a wave totally beached me and it slipped off in the water. I spent over an hour with my snorkling gear looking for it and found it.

My ring, to me is a symbol of the first serious commitment to myself, my wife and G*d and i feel naked with out it.

I have gotten out of the shower and forgotten to put my ring on one time and drive 20 minutes to best buy, only to turn around when i realized I didn't have it on. To me, I can't go the day without it.

I know this sounds cheesy and ghey to you all but one thing I really don't joke about or take lightly is my marriage to that soul stealing succubus or the symbol of that commitment that i wear on my finger.

oh we are talking about wedding rings, I thought we were talking about c0ck rings...my bad.

1252201[/snapback]

:D That was great