[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Resident Evil 4

Piranha

I've been playing these games since the first came out.

They're actually the reason I first bought the playstation.

Anyone have this one yet?

I'm on I think the 2nd chapter, and will be making some progress

tonight if I'm not too lit when I get home :D

I have enojoyed playing all of them as well, except Outbreak. I thought it was to difficult to manuever and switching characters and such. The one on the ship was way to easy, but I am looking forward to starting this one. Right now I am enjoying Prince of Persia- The Two Thrones and cannot get past a certain part, so it may take longer than I had hoped!

I have enojoyed playing all of them as well, except Outbreak.  I thought it was to difficult to manuever and switching characters and such.  The one on the ship was way to easy, but I am looking forward to starting this one.  Right now I am enjoying Prince of Persia- The Two Thrones and cannot get past a certain part, so it may take longer than I had hoped!

1250821[/snapback]

I am a walktrough whoor(e) ...

Total lack of patience ...

I love the Redident Evil games but haven't play 4 yet. I played all the ones on the PS and now I own all the game cube ones. I'm dying to play it but the twins have been keeping me from enjoying them.

Anyways, if you love those games, play the silent hill games. They are just as good if not better.

I have it for GCN, and just love it. I got it when it came out, and played through it once. It took about a month because my brother wouldn't stop playing it (he beat it about 6 or 7 times). I recently started playing it again, and am now almost done with the second playthrough. Chicago Typewriter rules :D .

Oh ya, I HATE REGENERATORS. CT helps, but they still suck.

I have enojoyed playing all of them as well, except Outbreak.  I thought it was to difficult to manuever and switching characters and such.  The one on the ship was way to easy, but I am looking forward to starting this one.  Right now I am enjoying Prince of Persia- The Two Thrones and cannot get past a certain part, so it may take longer than I had hoped!

1250821[/snapback]

www.gamefaqs.com. best site ever for the frustrated game player.

www.gamefaqs.com. best site ever for the frustrated game player.

1253606[/snapback]

I know and I went there. It told me what to do, but I just cannot execute it correctly. Everytime that I turn the game on, I get close the first time and each successive try gets worse and worse!

I know and I went there.  It told me what to do, but I just cannot execute it correctly.  Everytime that I turn the game on, I get close the first time and each successive try gets worse and worse!

1255206[/snapback]

which part is it? i got through about half that game before returning it to a friend.

It is the part where you have to fight the man with the axe and the man with the sword. I know that I have to attack the guy with the sword until the Axeman takes a swing and roll out of the way, the nattack him until the quick killappears and do that two times. I am having a hard time doing that because I cannot roll out of the way all the time, and the one time I got the second QK icon, it wouldn't let me execute!

It is the part where you have to fight the man with the axe and the man with the sword.  I know that I have to attack the guy with the sword until the Axeman takes a swing and roll out of the way, the nattack him until the quick killappears and do that two times.  I am having a hard time doing that because I cannot roll out of the way all the time, and the one time I got the second QK icon, it wouldn't let me execute!

1255761[/snapback]

i'll leave it for capt skinman. i didn't get that far.

It is the part where you have to fight the man with the axe and the man with the sword.  I know that I have to attack the guy with the sword until the Axeman takes a swing and roll out of the way, the nattack him until the quick killappears and do that two times.  I am having a hard time doing that because I cannot roll out of the way all the time, and the one time I got the second QK icon, it wouldn't let me execute!

1255761[/snapback]

hat circluar

Are you referring to the guys in armor that must quick dodge or the ones the foolow you when you are locked up in that curcular room?

The dodge one is easy just timing really. The locked room is tough but you can manage by poppin them in the helmet once with the shotgun. This will turn their heads into those mutated flinging dagger-heads. Get all three like that then drop a flash grenade. Kills em instanly. :D

I'm a big RE player, but I haven't even BOUGHT 4 yet. And I don't know if I will. I played every one so far, and what I really like about the games is killing the undead. Not just shooter killing, I like the whole game... but as I read, RE4 really departs from the old storyline now, doesn't it?

RE 2 is still my fave out of RE, RE 0, RE 2, RE remake and RE 3

I'm a big RE player, but I haven't even BOUGHT 4 yet. And I don't know if I will. I played every one so far, and what I really like about the games is killing the undead. Not just shooter killing, I like the whole game... but as I read, RE4 really departs from the old storyline now, doesn't it?

RE 2 is still my fave out of RE, RE 0, RE 2, RE remake and RE 3

1274847[/snapback]

i found the possessed villagers to be far creepier than the zombies. i guess i was one of the few who wasn't a big fan of the RE games, but i really liked RE4.

i found the possessed villagers to be far creepier than the zombies.

1274855[/snapback]

Same here. The story does take a different turn,

but so far I have trouble putting it down at night.

I love the 4th one.

And 3 hours will go by and I wont even realize it.