[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i need battle scene type songs

seminoles

ok, heres the deal, i need to find 10 songs that would work for a battle scene situation if the scene was in a movie. the scene is where the two guys in kidnapped (the book) defend ship against the captain and crew if you want to know. i am not good at looking up songs and i am not asking you too either, but if you can think of some off the top of your head that would be great. thanks

I dont know the name of it..Maybe someone can help..Its that famous opera like song that was in Excalibur..Its always played for promos for the NFL playoffs .Its an intense tune.

I dont know the name of it..Maybe someone can help..Its that famous opera like song that was in Excalibur..Its always played for promos for the NFL playoffs .Its an intense tune.

1253240[/snapback]

Or a related tune: The Autumn Wind is a Raider.

1253240[/snapback]

Carl Orff's Carmina Burana

dont know if this is the specific one, but probably the perfect choice for this kind of situation

Carl Orff's Carmina Burana

dont know if this is the specific one, but probably the perfect choice for this kind of situation

1253767[/snapback]

What you actually want is O Fortuna from Carmina Burana. It's very recognizable. Holst's Mars from The Planets is another good one.

i'd look at the soundtracks from backdraft, gladiator, gettysburg, pearl harbor....

the composers name is hans zimmer

1253421[/snapback]

Victory at Sea. Old but good stuff.

Here's a link to a site w/ some clips:

http://victoryatseaonline.com/victory_index.html

1253240[/snapback]

That was the first that came to mind. We used to play that in b-ball warmups it will get you pumped up.