[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Random Fact About Cliaz

cliaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexandria.  You heard of Hybla Valley?  Right by Huntly Meadows park, the complex is called Meadow Woods now, used to be called Southern Manors.  Ever heard of "Highway"?

1257694[/snapback]

Very familiar with Hybla Valley, I used to live in Arna Valley off of Glebe Road and 395. I went to Wakefield High School

Very familiar with Hybla Valley, I used to live in Arna Valley off of Glebe Road and 395. I went to Wakefield High School

1257703[/snapback]

I know a bunch of kids that went to Wakefield. I went to West Potomac for one year then moved to Woodbridge and went to Potomac Sr. Hs.

2.  I could eat pizza every day of the week.

1257239[/snapback]

2. I could also eat pizza every day of the week.

1257473[/snapback]

Don't need variety.  Problem is that the pizzas down here are nothing to talk about. :D

1257498[/snapback]

good pizza up here    :D

1257505[/snapback]

Everyone knows that if you want good pizza you have to go to Sydney. LOL

1257517[/snapback]

You don't rush good pizza.

:D :odetobloodninja:

Darin and BJ...do you need variety in that pizza you'd be eating every day or could it be the same kind (thick, thin, deep dish) and toppings?

1257484[/snapback]

Not necessarily. I like pepperoni and sausage, mainly. But I can do without one or the other. Crushed tomatoes are sometimes good. Not too into all the veggies and stuff on there, for some reason. I'll just take a side salad, thanks.

2. I'm mesmorized by a good fire. :D

1257544[/snapback]

Pyro! My girlfriend's a pyro, too. Her and those d@mn candles, I tell ya. And don't get me started on campfires. Geesh. :D

1) I once had the tip of my left middle finger slammed off in a door.

2) I like to drink and sing karaoke.

3) When I was in middle school I once stuck a sock down my drawers and went to school that way :D

4) When I crack one knuckle I must crack the rest or it drives me crazy.

nice post cliaz

1. I came 9" from death ( snowboarding "out of bounds" in 4 feet of some killer swiss alps powder...hit a covered boulder and cartwheeled for 75 yards, my helmetless head landed 9 inches from a rock)

2. I have traveled faster than 700 miles per hours and felt roughly 1750lbs of force on my body (mach 1.05, 9.1 G's)

3. started brushing my teeth on a daily basis at age 16, got my first cavity at age 26

4. drank and partied all night at a bar with the entire US Ski team...and didnt even know they were there (not even a big place...and yes Bode "Im a Bad Boy" Miller was there)

5. my wife has the same name as a feline predator

1) I got mono from the first girl I ever kissed. Wanna talk about a bad way to start puberty...

2) As a senior in HS, after barely winning our first game of the season, we bet our soccer coach that if we went undefeated, we would shave his head. That propelled us to a 20-0 regular season and a head-shaving at midfield after the final game.

3) Most of my friends and closer business associates are 5-35 years older than me ... none are more than two or three years younger than me.

4) My two-year-old son has a bigger dong than either of his slightly older cousins (as per my wife, who knows from having changed all of their diapers ... one cousin is 3 weeks older and the other is about 9 months older).

nice post cliaz

1. I came 9" from death ( snowboarding "out of bounds" in 4 feet of some killer swiss alps powder...hit a covered boulder and cartwheeled for 75 yards, my helmetless head landed 9 inches from a rock)  Everyone who has gone skiing or snowboarding and even remotely challenges themself has taken a bad fall.  9" from a rock...big deal.

2. I have traveled faster than 700 miles per hours and felt roughly 1750lbs of force on my body (mach 1.05, 9.1 G's)  OK..and since you were in the military at the time, we all paid for you to do it.

3. started brushing my teeth on a daily basis at age 16, got my first cavity at age 26  You are disgusting. 

4. drank and partied all night at a bar with the entire US Ski team...and didnt even know they were there (not even a big place...and yes Bode "Im a Bad Boy" Miller was there)  So?  I watched them on TV while having a couple beers in a bar with Bruce Willis.

5. my wife has the same name as a feline predator  This one is just so obvious that I won't even go there.....too easy

1259351[/snapback]

Okay a couple more for me.

1. We used to party in Glenn dale hospital (the old empty one.) and got attack by bums.

2. I was once sitting in a car with my cousin and some guy was beating on his driver side door to fight him and my cousin pulled out a saw off shotgun, pull the trigger by accident and shot throw the floor board, the buck shot ricocheted off of the street and hit every single person around the car.

3. I've preformed CPR on a person and I’ve helped pick up fingers off of the rt. 50 in Bowie and put them in a cup of ice.

4. I hate pop sickles and fruit flavored candy.

1. I got my first BJ in a cemetery in New Boston, Michigan.

2. I once cut the tip of my little brother's finger off by slamming it in a door.

3. I had my first French Kiss on a church bus.

4. I have a collection of Seinfeld memorabilia that exceeds 40 items.

5. I still break dance on occasion.

1. I got my first BJ in a cemetery in New Boston, Michigan.

2. I once cut the tip of my little brother's finger off by slamming it in a door.

3. I had my first French Kiss on a church bus.

4. I have a collection of Seinfeld memorabilia that exceeds 40 items.

5. I still break dance on occasion.

1261002[/snapback]

:D