[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Random Fact About Cliaz

cliaz

1. I am about the only male in my family not named Mike.

2. I could also eat pizza every day of the week.

1257473[/snapback]

yeah... #2 most certainly applies to me as well. My idea of heaven are streets lined with pizza parlors and beautiful women, my wife included :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1260682[/snapback]

did i miss the part where this was about super cool facts that everyone should be jealous about...the title is random facts

snowboarding

75 feet of cartwheels, your right happens to everyone and its really no danger at all

supersonic flight

yea i am in the military, and wouldnt trade that experience i had for anything. i bust my ass keeping those ancient pieces of junk in the air...my pilot thought i deserved one...and you didnt pay for it, NATO picked up the tab for this flight

[teeth]

lol maybe, i allways had healthy teeth though, and like i said it took 26 years to get a cavity

us ski team

again another random funny fact

wifes name

wifes name is Kougar, please enlighten me as to what your answer was

seriously did i sleep with your girlfriend or something? pretty hateful responce

im guessing e-p e n i s envy

Edited by Robash

more..

1. I've ran a 6 inch boot knife all the way through my best friends foot in middle school, not my fault.

2. I perfer diet pepsi to any other soda hands down. I think it taste better than Mountain dew which is my 2nd fav soda.

3. I dated a chick that asked to be strangled during sex.

4. I've been ordered out of my car at 2am at gun point by the police.

5. I do grocery shopping for 2 seniors that live next door to my parents (that are both 93 years old.)

**EDIT**

oh and a cool one, i've known and been friends with my wife since 1989 (fresh men in high school) but we didn't hook up until may 12th 2000. (she finally saw jake and the twins and demanded it.)

Edited by cliaz