[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Wife Is...

cliaz

too funny.....

i just got yelled at for coming downstairs to jump on here.  its either this or watchin the bachelor upstairs....

:D

1257189[/snapback]

I'm on the laptop in the living room where my wife is watching the Bachelor. Some ugly chick is about to freak out.

I'm telling you, they are all plotting against us. Somewhere there is a forums.huddlerwives.support.com and they have been plotting against us since the 2000 season.

We must strike back at them. DOWN WITH THE FOUL WENCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote heard in the darin3 household last night (strangely enough not whilest on The Huddle, but playing poker):  "uhhh, you're addicted to the computer".

Well, duh.  :D

1257236[/snapback]

If she's saying it before the ring is on, it'll be that much worse when you finally do stride down the aisle.

My wife is pretty good about it, course I'm not on that much anymore.

I have come to the conclusion that I have too many kids.

Did I mention that my wife is wanting just 1 more?? :D

So how's The Bachelor? It won't be on here for a couple of hours.

See it is possible for a lady to love football, The Huddle and chick-programming!

The real problem is finding a guy who can do it all!

1257264[/snapback]

That's what dildos are for.

So how's The Bachelor? It won't be on here for a couple of hours.

See it is possible for a lady to love football, The Huddle and chick-programming!

The real problem is finding a guy who can do it all!

1257264[/snapback]

:D:D

the catfights are on!

I'm telling you, they are all plotting against us.  Somewhere there is a forums.huddlerwives.support.com and they have been plotting against us since the 2000 season. 

1257234[/snapback]

How naive. The secrest society of Thehuddle.com Wives Against Threading has been around for much longer than that.

...just waking up. I'll send her home when I'm done with her.

Oh, that is so wrong.

Actually, I watched The Bachelor last night with my honey (that's right, I'm happily whipped). That oncologist has some real issues. She seems to think the world owes her a favor because she worked hard to become a doctor. Like nobody else works hard, only doctors, and we should all recognize her moral superiority and beat a path to her door and beg her to let us knock her up.

Actually, I watched The Bachelor last night with my honey (that's right, I'm happily whipped).  That oncologist has some real issues.  She seems to think the world owes her a favor because she worked hard to become a doctor.  Like nobody else works hard, only doctors, and we should all recognize her moral superiority and beat a path to her door and beg her to let us knock her up.

1257987[/snapback]

it was hilarious that she couldn't figure out why all of her dating had gone bad!

that dude handled himself incredibly well when she confronted him.

...just waking up.  I'll send her home when I'm done with her.

Oh, that is so wrong.

Actually, I watched The Bachelor last night with my honey (that's right, I'm happily whipped).  That oncologist has some real issues.  She seems to think the world owes her a favor because she worked hard to become a doctor.  Like nobody else works hard, only doctors, and we should all recognize her moral superiority and beat a path to her door and beg her to let us knock her up.

1257987[/snapback]

Sound's kinda like squeegie and her "lawyers make the best politicians" or "lawyers make the best jurors" or "lawyers toenail clippings taste better" posts...

That baby is so cute.  Is it yours?

Are you sure?

Wow, I'm feeling evil today.

1258066[/snapback]

Are you tawking to me? If so yes she is very cute and I am pretty sure, well almost positive, I think she is mine yes...:D