[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST tonight!

cliaz

You know, it sucked they killed off shannon, i thought she was by far the hottest chick on that island.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't kick kate out of bed unless I wanted to do her on the floor but man, shannon was rolling hot.

I'd let her poop on me if she was into that.

I'm so sick of ABC. All their shows do the same thing lately. Get an interesting premise and a hooked audience. Then ride that horse and drag out the story so much that nobody knows what's going on or why they watch anymore.

This is an episode where they should reveal a bit more and then back to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching the story out again.  If I wasn't so hooked on finding out what is going on, I swear I'd stop watching.  Like herion.

1259871[/snapback]

Good info here. I can't wait to see the monster. WOW, I've hit a new low. LOL

man that was good.  The monster, did anyone notice that when the camera went behind the monster it was flashing images of kids?

I saw a little girl in the smoke.....

1260949[/snapback]

i paused it at the spot with the girl (thanks, tivo!). it's hard to tell, but it looks like maybe one of the girls who were at the confessional when eko barged in to the church during the flashback. if you go through frame by frame (i know, obsessed), you see the church, then eko as a boy, then his brother as the priest, then the guy eko shot at the beginning, then the girl.

i swear, eko and locke are related (like the half-black, half-white backgammon pieces). the monster did the same thing to locke, except locke's reaction was a smile. maybe it played back some happy memory of locke's or something.

Yeah, I just hope we get to watch 2 or 3 new episodes before they smack us with 2 more months of reruns. :D

1261124[/snapback]

well, at least two weeks of reruns -- i doubt any of the other networks are gonna run anything against the olympics in a couple weeks. on the plus side, at least we'll have new arrested development shows, since fox has already given up on it.

i swear, eko and locke are related (like the half-black, half-white backgammon pieces). the monster did the same thing to locke, except locke's reaction was a smile. maybe it played back some happy memory of locke's or something.

1261035[/snapback]

Good info here. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a sort of separation of the survivors and some sort of war between them with Locke leading one faction and Eko leading the other.