[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World of Warcraft

cliaz

Okay, so I bought the game over the holidays. My best friend that I used to play EQ with also bought the game. F'n awesome. Started a Tauren Druid on Eldre Thalas and leveled him to 19. I love the BG's. Dude Dr00ds are Oprahin l33t pvp. The only thing was... the twink rogues. Theres at least two of them in each BG. Now, I can still take em when I see em first (root 'em, wrath 'em, dot 'em, bearform and tank 'em to death. rinse and repeat) , just sux when they catch you while youre fightin someone else and 3 hits and yer ded. So me and my boy decided to switch servers to one of the new ones that didnt allow transfers. So now we are on Runetotem. So now im lvl 10 and cant wait to get back to the BG's. Send me a tell if you wanna jam on Runetotem, names Khorne and my boy is Smosh.

Okay, so I bought the game over the holidays.  My best friend that I used to play EQ with also bought the game.  F'n awesome.  Started a Tauren Druid on Eldre Thalas and leveled him to 19.  I love the BG's.  Dude Dr00ds are Oprahin l33t pvp.  The only thing was... the twink rogues.  Theres at least two of them in each BG.  Now, I can still take em when I see em first (root 'em, wrath 'em, dot 'em, bearform and tank 'em to death.  rinse and repeat) , just sux when they catch you while youre fightin someone else and 3 hits and yer ded.  So me and my boy decided to switch servers to one of the new ones that didnt allow transfers.  So now we are on Runetotem.  So now im lvl 10 and cant wait to get back to the BG's.  Send me a tell if you wanna jam on Runetotem, names Khorne and my boy is Smosh.

1259888[/snapback]

is it a PVP server as well? I have a shadow priest undead on Archmone and a night elf drood on Akema (new server).

I hate rogues.

is it a PVP server as well?  I have a shadow priest undead on Archmone and a night elf drood on Akema (new server). 

I hate rogues.

1259908[/snapback]

Nah, pve. Just didnt see the need for pvp when there were the bg's... do you prefer pvp?

I know alot of guys who play, I tried it, but lost interest.