[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NBA blows

Guest Sores

:D you mean like grabbing francisco elson's package?  or the ridiculous talk of "going to war" with uzis and m-16s?

you should be glad to have him, he's a great player.  just far from epitomizing "classy".  he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either, if you catch my drift.

1260497[/snapback]

I thought you'd manage to pick up one piece of crud from the gold. :D

You won't find KG on a police blotter, nor will you find him badmouthing his coaches or teammates, though he'd have every right. You will, however, find him in a children's hospital, patiently signing autographs in the street or the mall or donating vast sums to charity. Until this year, he's refused to even discuss virtually all his charity work - Katrina changed that a little, plus the team (I think) are belatedly trying to raise his profile here.

So he ain't MENSA - he's a great player and a great ambassador and he's far from a fool. Denver players should be treated badly anyway, it's the nature of things. :D

:D yeah cause sidney moncrief never had only one assist in a game where he carried his team on his back with 43 and 11 :D

1260505[/snapback]

Carmelo Anthony has a long long ....long way to go before he can be mentioned in the same breath as Sidney Moncrief.

:D

Add basketball to the list besides drinking when I come visit!  My 6'5 frame will come crashing down...:D

1260532[/snapback]

Before I was a fat, injured bassturd, I was a pretty decent baller. :D I'm slowly but surely coming back into form so I'll be happy to dunk on your 5'6" asz. :D

Added: If yer 6'5", I'm Homer freakin' Simpson. Uh huh...

Edited by darin3

:D dude, those other guys are like 8 feet tall.  and the yak?  taller than most horses.

1260587[/snapback]

Yak? That is the father of the "400lb" deer from the venison thread!

Before I was a fat, injured bassturd, I was a pretty decent baller.  :D  I'm slowly but surely coming back into form so I'll be happy to dunk on your 5'6" asz.  :D

Added:  If yer 6'5", I'm Homer freakin' Simpson.  Uh huh...

1260561[/snapback]

:D dude, those other guys are like 8 feet tall.  and the yak?  taller than most horses.

1260587[/snapback]

Yeah! :D

:waitingforJJtothrowhisbarb:

:D