[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Huddlers in or around Norfolk?

rajncajn

about 5 hours away but I know a good massage parlors.  Ask for Suki and you'll get a free happy ended. 

Ehhh....just don't open your eyes unless you are into midget burn victims.

1261608[/snapback]

:D I think I'll take a pass.

Def. hit virgina beach area though, great time over there.

1261615[/snapback]

In February? :D

Actually we probably won't have time to go hittin' the clubs, just thought if any Huddlers were in the general area we could meet up for a few brews.

Norfolk is OK. There are some decent places to go. The NORVA has great music. Head over to the Kent area and eat at a place called Magnolia. Good Stuff. There is actually a Shula's in the Marriott downtown as well. There is always the Waterfront area that has all kinds of touristy restaurants and so forth.

In February? :D

Actually we probably won't have time to go hittin' the clubs, just thought if any Huddlers were in the general area we could meet up for a few brews.

1261626[/snapback]

Well there is a lot to do over that way.

You heading up to D.C. at all?

During the week or on the weekend? 

I've been known to go down there once, twice, or three times. :D

Do you like Hooters?  :D

1261731[/snapback]

Been to the Hooters in the Waterside "mall" about 25 times. VERY cold beer. Pretty good wings. Very marginal talent.

Very marginal talent.

1261758[/snapback]

I doubt that rajn', nor hit, are there for the 'talent'. :D

I can't be any help... though we were stationed there several times. Last time was Dec '82. Imagine it has changed at least a little bit since then.

I doubt that rajn', nor hit, are there for the 'talent'. :D

I can't be any help... though we were stationed there several times. Last time was Dec '82. Imagine it has changed at least a little bit since then.

1261767[/snapback]

Definately not. :D

Edited by rajncajn

Oh come on!

You tell me you go to Hooters and don't put on your scouting glasses.

1261803[/snapback]

I've been to Hooters...it's fun, but I don't really see what the big deal is. I'd rather go to a good club, with some good food, good music & good service...but that's just me.

I've been to Hooters...it's fun, but I don't really see what the big deal is. I'd rather go to a good club, with some good food, good music & good service...but that's just me.

1261906[/snapback]

Try the Blue Oyster Club down on Ocean Drive. :D

1261906[/snapback]

Well...that was sorta the point of my original post. The Hooters in Norfolk has marginal food, can't remember the music, and marginal service...not to mention homely waitstaff. But it does have cold beer. Not a big deal.