[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite kind of alcohol

MojoMan

Which alcohol group do you prefer (hiccup)?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which alcohol group do you prefer (hiccup)?

• Liquor/hard spirits
    • Wine
    • Beer
    • I'm a candyass/teetotaler/Mormon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted beer, but I dont drink all that often.

But, give me some jack and coke (prefer gentleman jack, but I'm not that picky) and the party is on. Just ask my wife. Before we were married she nearly got in a fight for me as I was too drunk to let the girl hitting on me know I was taken. In retrospect it is funny, but at the time..... So, she and jack are not friends and I have had a few words with him, but... boys trip to Vegas.. just ask Darin and skylive and Swiss Cheesehead about that. (I'd say H8, but he was worse off than I was)

It depends on my mood. If I want a drink, it will be Crown and Coke. If I want beer it will be Bud Light. If I want wine, it will depend on alot of other factors. I most often drink beer, then Crown, then wine.

NYE I was drinking some concoction with Absolut Vanilla that tasted like Cream Soda. Holy cow was I shocked when I saw how empty that bottle was the next day. Aye carumba. Tasty though.

1271414[/snapback]

Absolute vanilla and vanilla coke is the " soccer mom cocktail"

Top Shelf Tequila i.e. Cazzadores, Don Julio mostly respesado though like anejo. Drink lots of Hornitos. Cold shot or highball glass with room temp tequila(no salad) and a cold beer to sip until the next round comes. mmmmmmm

Tequila and beer, beer and tequila makes no hugh difference to me. Just keep them coming is all.

Scotch, gin, bourbon ....... all make me crazy and end results can be dangerous, so I stay away from those for the safety of myself and all arouund me :D

On the docket for tomorrow night (perhaps I should amend my "how much do you drink on a Friday night" response, despite it being Wednesday night):

6pm-8pm: At home, playing poker, drinking 1-2 Sapporos and a little herbal refreshment

8pm-9:30pm: At sports bar, drinking whatever comes to mind (Jack & Coke, Captain Morgan's & Coke, Grey Goose & 7up). Usually down 3 drinks in this time. Possible shot of Jagr if the waitresses are feeling saucy.

9:30-???: At THE HUDDLE, I usually start with a tall/strong Jack & Coke. Usually a few shots get purchased. Then I have my "knockout punch", which consists of a very large shot of Jack, a little Coke back, and then a tall raspberry vodka :D and Red Bull. I'm usually done after that, but sometimes more shots flow. Including ones that I make behind the bar (sometimes I help out :D) ...

:D

Edit: That said, I'm a fan of Jack Daniels. Some flavored vodkas are pretty darn tasty. And nothing wrong with a beer now and then.

Edited by darin3

I prefer beer, but will drink whatever you hand me. And yes, that has led to a few less then memorable moments.

Are you my little brother or mrs.right?

Don't judge h8 by his vegas behavior... I am a bigtime tequila wh00re in vegas and it really foks with my weekend.

Usually, just beer after beer.

Absolute vanilla and vanilla coke is the " soccer mom cocktail"

1271423[/snapback]

No vanilla coke :D. It was gingerale. Splash of pepsi or coke for color. Raspberry vodka with cranberry and a little 7up is popular around here, but is there a name for it?

Totally depends on the situation.

Nice steak dinner - red wine all the way

Chicken wings watching the game - beer - no contest

Sitting on the couch alone when the wife's mad at me - jamison/crown straight.

I can't say that any are my favorite, they simply have different applications.