[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

coffeman

theeohiostate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that aint right. Payment should be sent within 48 hrs of winning any league or contest. 2 weeks later and no word, ignoring PMs and emails, and now posts. Maybe Im glad you didnt let me in yoru baseball league, because when I won it, I'd be pissed off if you took this long to finally pay me my winnings.

That'd be fine, two ignored PMs and an ignored email, though... :D

1264526[/snapback]

Don't know anything about this, just giving my general opinion. Email addresses change, and PM notification isn't great. That being said, he's logged on quite regularly, so it's probably not like something bad happened to him and he hasn't been at the huddle at all. Strange indeed. I guess time will tell.

thanks fellas, i just posted a thread incase his pm or email had trouble and your starting to turn it into something that was not intended.  :D

1264579[/snapback]

Agreed, I didn't want to call the guy out, per se'. But one week is plenty of time... and 2 PMs and an email. Should be sufficient.

This is totally uncalled for. Payment should have been made, or arrangements should have been made.

The lack of communication is simply wrong.

1264696[/snapback]

I agree that payment/arrangements should have been done, but frustrating as it may be, we should still let the guy respond and at least provide an explanation. For what it's worth, I do not have Paypal and had to snail-mail a check. It has not been cashed as of last night.

Junkyard

I agree that payment/arrangements should have been done, but frustrating as it may be, we should still let the guy respond and at least provide an explanation. For what it's worth, I do not have Paypal and had to snail-mail a check. It has not been cashed as of last night.

Junkyard

1265359[/snapback]

Another day passes, still no PM, no email, nothing in my PayPal. :D

So, Junkyard, you have his address I'm assuming. Maybe I'll have whomper send some of his "family members" over to see what the holdup is. :D:D

Another day passes, still no PM, no email, nothing in my PayPal.  :D

So, Junkyard, you have his address I'm assuming.  Maybe I'll have whomper send some of his "family members" over to see what the holdup is.  :D  :D

1265414[/snapback]

I would suggest NSAB instead of whomper. I'm sure whomper's "family" does fine "work", but there's nothing like a bunch of bikers rolling into the driveway to get someones attention.

Junkyard

1265359[/snapback]

Why don't you seed him a quick note, and tell him that there are a few people concerned about his lack of posts, and we hope that he is alreight.

La familia whomper would break out one of my new hit techniques..I send in seminoles with the gun hidden in his afro..

P.S cant go wrong with Nsab..Hes does clean efficient work and he seems to enjoy it. He puts a cowboys jersey on all of his victims.

I don't want to call the guy out, but I've sent 2 PMs and an email and have yet to hear back.

1263258[/snapback]

The point at which I am forced to assume Coffeeman has no intention of fulfilling his obligations regarding the Bowl Pick-'em and the Rose Bowl is rapidly approaching. Paypal has a 45 day time limit to file a complaint. I sent my money to Coffeman on 12/8, which means I have to file a complain prior to 1/22. I plan on filing a complaint on Thursday or Friday (1/19 or 1/20).

For me it is more an issue of principal, than a matter of losing $10. If anyone else that participated in the Bowl Pick-'Em intends to file a complaint, you need to verify when you sent you fee in and when the 45 days is up.

If I am able to receive a refund from Paypal, I will forward the $10 to Darin3 (in whatever way he prefers).

If at some point, Coffeeman fulfills his obligations, then I will consider the matter dropped. I would be very interested in an explanation for the delay. However any explanation would be up to Coffeeman, and really depends on if he is concerned about his reputation on TheHuddle or not.