[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Las Vegas

ebartender

Jeez, Rocknrobin, that's a lot of never hoid of its. You gotta venture out from the bingo parlors every once in awhile. :D

btw, I'm going to Vegas in March, and this is a very helpful thread, as I am looking for an Italian resturant and a new show that I haven't seen. Keep those reviews coming!

Just curious rockn... are your "SEE ABOVES" in reference to my responses to my obsession' comments on Avenue Q and O?

1264803[/snapback]

No....Mine!

I respect everyone's opinion and I know that we don't all like the same cup of tea but I want to say a quick thing or two.

Elton John tickets can be had for 100.00 a seat right from the Caesar’s site.  At least they could when my wife and I saw him.  They were the cheap seats but I would never advise to purchase anything but the cheap seats as they were great.  My wife wants to go see him again, btw.

Amazing Jonathon - was a good show.  I liked it enough that I would not complain but unlike a lot of people I would not give it two solid thumbs up and would be a little hesitant to recommend.

Rita Rudner - was a really good show when she was here in Pittsburgh.  I have not seen her show in Vegas but I would be willing to bet that it is a very good one.

George Wallace - I have not seen but a friend of mine that goes to Vegas a few times a year gets comped tickets and says that his show is always different.  Sometimes it is not so great according to him. :D

Now we are starting to get ebartender’s thread a little off track.  Not that that ever stops us.  From this point I will restrain myself from giving my .02 worth.

1264816[/snapback]

Good Points!

Jeez, Rocknrobin,  that's a lot of never hoid of its.  You gotta venture out from the bingo parlors every once in awhile.  :D

btw, I'm going to Vegas in March, and this is a very helpful thread, as I am looking for an Italian resturant and a new show that I haven't seen.  Keep those reviews coming!

1264819[/snapback]

:D I go to Veagas to GAMBLE!!!!!! Bingo...........Uhhhh I don't think so! :D If Mrs. RR is with me we'll see a show and go to nice restaurant! If I'm there by myself, a quick sandwich and back to the tables is my credo.....If you need a credo! :D

No....Mine!

Good Points!

:D I go to Veagas to GAMBLE!!!!!!  Bingo...........Uhhhh I don't think so!  :D If Mrs. RR is with me we'll see a show and go to nice restaurant!  If I'm there by myself, a quick sandwich and back to the tables is my credo.....If you need a credo!  :D

1264853[/snapback]

Craps!

oh, ya, I wasn't really recommending Amazing Jonathan per se. He just hits my funny bone. Not sure it's really for everyone. Same with this hypnotist by the name of Anthony Cools who had a nice run at Paris and just signed a 10-year deal at Excalibur. He is very risque, but he had me rolling in the aisle. A total blast.

Just to finish up on the restaurant thing, if this is a wedding party kinds semi-formal classy thing, then you want to do something more upscale, like Fiore. As my obsession said, it is outstanding. Give em call - 702-252-7777 to check for accomodations for a party your size.

So, it's settled. Do Fiore at The Rio, and then Mamma Mia! at Mandalay Bay.

Have a great time!

Pretty soon twinmarks will be posting in this thread.

Let's see who gets that one. :D

1264865[/snapback]

:D:D I wonder if that one is in the archives? Here it is:

The best darn Vegas thread..............

Edited by rocknrobn26

I just got married in Las Vegas in Dec.  I recommend going to see the Blue Man Group at the Venetian.  They were great, entertaining, anf not too expensive.  Have a good time.

1265299[/snapback]

We've seen that twice. Both times in the 'parka section'. If you sit close, sit at least 3 rows up. The first time we sat in thge front row and missed a few things, especially my shirt moving w/ the percussion! :D The second time 3rd row center was perfect.

My additional $00.02.  I respect your opinions my obsession! :D  i hope you respect mine! :D

1264722[/snapback]

Absolutely Robn! In fact, you brought up Rita Rudner whom I forgot about...very funny show at a reasonable price!